Fabricio Werdum's flying head kick on Travis Browne

It was one of the best things ever. Could have been the fastest ko ever. Werdum is legit psycho.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

antonio-brown-kicked-the-cleveland-punter-in-the-face-b.gif
090517-News-National-Boy-Jump-Kicks-Little-Girl-At-Playground.gif

Say pretty flawless.

I just choked on my drink because of the first gif LmAO...holy shit he flew

That's pretty much what I was looking for when I rented UFC 4 VHS from Blockbuster.

Tyg2bo5.gif

Are there any other good examples of this technique being used effectively?

vsS5tbn.gif

If Browne only listened to Master-Edmund....he would have been ready for the flying Kung-Fu kick from Werdum.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

Edmund is a 7th degree Chun-Li blue belt

It was dangerous move for Werdum's knees. Unless it purposely threw off Browne's game plan.

This thread is fucking awesome.

Anyway. Larry Holmes deserves an honorable mention for his attempted jumping kick on Trevor Berbick.

Great thread with some awesome / funny / brutal GIF's.

My co-workers wondered why I was LOL

Tyg2bo5.gif

Are there any other good examples of this technique being used effectively?

vsS5tbn.gif

I don’t know why... But it’s hilarious to me that the poor kid that caught the flying dome kick is wearing one sick..

Also, if that wasn’t an accident if some type, like she thought she could jump into his arm or something... That little girl is a sociopath in the making.. I have a niece that does shit like this alllll the time - She isn’t right.... in the head.

Sorry if this is your kid... But figure shit out of she does this stuff on the regs.

I would of dropped kick the guy in the blue sweaty right after he sucker kicked this poor guy and say..yea not so fucking fun is it! What a dick..whiplash and concussion for the other guy just standing there

Yah pretty dick-ish move.. reminds me of this time in 10th grade.. Buddy of mine walking down the halls after lunch talking to another more casual friend of friend type kid... out of nowhere he gives him a legit stone cold stunner... And we weren’t wrasslin fans really so it was hilarious- but actually hurt the kids neck.. so... yah.. that’s more story... Then I found 50 bucks..

Back