Face Saver Head Gear - R2C or Rival?

My UMA headgear came in. I haven't tested it out yet but it looks and feels amazing. My nose appears to be fully protected by the thickness of the padding.

Couple years later ... should have went with a face saver in the first place.

I have a deviated septum now (from sparring) bad enough that it bothers me throughout the day and I need to wear a breath right strip to sleep.
I'll be getting a septoplasty surgery soon to fix the problem. Is that the end of sparring for me? I already do it rarely and it's just a hobby but I'm wondering, if I get a high quality face saver will my nose be fully protected. My nose isn't suppose to be any weaker after the surgery but I'd be an idiot to deviate my septum ever again boxing. Does a face saver fully protect your nose or does it just reduce the force on impact?

Thanks

I think they fully protect your nose to be honest my fg5000 seems to for me I am not sure it’s possible to be hit hard enough it could bend the steel and hurt your nose

I think they fully protect your nose to be honest my fg5000 seems to for me I am not sure it’s possible to be hit hard enough it could bend the steel and hurt your nose
How big is the gap between the bar and your nose? I suppose if it's fitted well, your nose should be fully protected.

How big is the gap between the bar and your nose? I suppose if it's fitted well, your nose should be fully protected.
It doesn’t touch you can shape them a little bit most recent reviews say the new fly sparbar is better than the fg5000 smaller and better vision I am prob going to change mine for one of those soon

It doesn’t touch you can shape them a little bit most recent reviews say the new fly sparbar is better than the fg5000 smaller and better vision I am prob going to change mine for one of those soon
Thanks
I'd be happy to take your old one :)

Ya I'm just messing with you.
Have you ever tried the Cleto Reyes face saver? Those also look nice and seem much easier to buy than Winning.

Ya I'm just messing with you.
Have you ever tried the Cleto Reyes face saver? Those also look nice and seem much easier to buy than Winning.
No haven’t used one but I one of the female fighters at the gym uses one and likes it she had open face before

Back