FACT: All Ponzi schemes collapse

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a known fact that all Ponzi schemes collapse.

It's also a known fact that (Pt) Platinum lasts forever.

You do the math.

ImperfectWiltedChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

@Kristian82 @Karnage @The Best JG @Myrddin Wild

I just fucking hate that rooster shit so much.

Unfortunately, I think I might be the asshole who came up with "Ponzi Scheme" to refer to Ponzinibbio.

Good work bro, you may be accepted into the Nation. We have a 37 page application form.

we all love platinum just not a fan of discrediting / trashing his oppenents. alan and ponzi are legit top fighters and dont deserve to have their names smeared

This ain’t Karate kid, boy. This ain’t the movies.

we all love platinum just not a fan of discrediting / trashing his oppenents. alan and ponzi are legit top fighters and dont deserve to have their names smeared

Whoa whoa whoa there pal. We is a lot of people. I mean we like the guy but I'm not so sure about loving him.

Whoa whoa whoa there pal. We is a lot of people. I mean we like the guy but I'm not so sure about loving him.
fair point , thank you. i wont edit, but yeah you are correct. i am slowing my roll

It is absolutely unfathomable that some fascist mod wastelanded this masterpiece of a thread. The answer to this vile act will come from Platinum's black belt hands. Ponzi Scheme is getting SEC'd

Fact - You're not as bad ass as you portray when you run from a model and do everything you can not to fight or get stopped by that model.

Back