Fact checking Trump's presidency

Trump is performing quite especiall y when you consider that he's an outsider taking on the swamp.

lol. He lined his cabinet with family, GS alumni and oil excecs. You guys were freaking out about Hillary giving a few speeches at GS, even though they were in 2012.. If anything he made the swamp 10 feet deeper.

During the election. OMG Hillary gave speeches at GS, she is in their pockets and a wall street crony.. Clintons are backed by SA

After the election. Trump deregulates wall street and hires GS alumni. Bends the knee to SA and gets Ivanka 100 million. Ivanka praises SA for their progress on womens rights lol. Now it´s all fine and dandy.

Trumptards are not very consistent in their outrage.

lol. He lined his cabinet with family, GS alumni and oil excecs. You guys were freaking out about Hillary giving a few speeches at GS, even though they were in 2012.. If anything he made the swamp 10 feet deeper.

During the election. OMG Hillary gave speeches at GS, she is in their pockets and a wall street crony.. Clintons are backed by SA

After the election. Trump deregulates wall street and hires GS alumni. Bends the knee to SA and gets Ivanka 100 million. Ivanka praises SA for their progress on womens rights lol. Now it´s all fine and dandy.

Trumptards are not very consistent in their outrage.

He hasn't been perfect but I'm overall pleased so far. But of course we all have our own opinions.

Economy expanding at a record pace???? WTF kind of hole is your head in?

Budget deficit lower than recent memory??? You are either a young child or your memory is shot.

Fact: Illegal immiragation is down 90%.
Fact: ISIS is on the retreat.
Fact: The economy is expanding at record pace.
Fact: The stock market is at all time highs.
Fact: The budget deficit is lower than ever in recent memory.
Fact: America is wining

Don't listen to the fake news trying to spread dissent among Trump's base. Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He's getting the base powered against the establishment. This is Russia all over again. Don't fall for the BS! DACA is the right thing to do. Executive orders should be law. Illegal immigration is getting taken care of the right way.
Lol thanks for listing sources.

Dump.

Don't listen to the fake news trying to spread dissent among Trump's base. Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He's getting the base powered against the establishment. This is Russia all over again. Don't fall for the BS! DACA is the right thing to do. Executive orders should be law. Illegal immigration is getting taken care of the right way.

You know we are still on our previous president's budget and financial fiscal year until September 30th 2017, yeah? So... there's that.

I hope America is always doing good and "winning"; Our current Potus has done minimally nothing (politically, so far) besides cause a media circus on both "sides"... Keeping us on the upward trend we've been on for 8 years now.

I think the biggest change in America is the fact that people are more aware of politics. However, I myself won't have a political conversation unless they can recite the Preamble of the United States Constitution... because as I've always been aware of politics and what/why I am discussing, it's clear that most do not.

Most of these "facts" people throw out are from memes on the web. So I'll stick to the basics, what constitutes the United States and do we understand why it was written.

All those things were happening in 2016. Where were your praises then?

pimp.gif

oh wow ISIS is on the retreat, what a major accomplishment LMAO

Deficit is over 20 trillion now, it was under 20 trillion when he took office.

Back