FACT: Nunes is a bigtime draw. She pulls in over 1M PPV buys every card she headlined.

UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes = 1M PPV buys
UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey = 1.1M PPV buys.

And Nunes also holds the all-time record of largest gate of $10.7M for UFC 200.

So why are you all pretending you don't like WMMA? And when are we going to accept that Nunes is a bigtime draw? She'll perhaps be the top 2 or 3 draw in the history of the UFC when it's all said done. Maybe even number 1.

Some discussion that came out of UFC 207 was Nunes' complaints that she wasn't being promoted well enough by the UFC. Why isn't Dana doing more marketing for his future cash cow? Maybe because Dana is a Trump supporter and Trump supporters don't tend to support the LGBTQ community?

And don't tell me you won't watch Nunes because of her skill level. She is an absolute beast and made two of the greatest WMMA fighters retire.
Brock Lensnar sold UFC 200 if we like it or not
but yet she accepts $100/$100
she should get that deal looked at.
It's the deal she and her management accepted not UFC fault
Nate Diaz = PPV King.
Brock Lesnar sold UFC 200 if we like it or not.
2016 PPV average of 1.5 million buys.
All McGregor

Damn that actually makes me think that if she can't draw after those two performances on those cards, she'll never be a ppv draw

So why are you all pretending you don't like WMMA? And when are we going to accept that Nunes is a bigtime draw? She'll perhaps be the top 2 or 3 draw in the history of the UFC when it's all said done. Maybe even number 1.

Some discussion that came out of UFC 207 was Nunes' complaints that she wasn't being promoted well enough by the UFC. Why isn't Dana doing more marketing for his future cash cow? Maybe because Dana is a Trump supporter and Trump supporters don't tend to support the LGBTQ community?

And don't tell me you won't watch Nunes because of her skill level. She is an absolute beast and made two of the greatest WMMA fighters retire.
Did she do those #s against schevchenvo?

Terrible troll attempt

Brock Lensnar sold UFC 200 if we like it or not

It's the deal she and her management accepted not UFC fault

All McGregor
Mcgregor and Nate was 60/40 wether you like it or not. Nates added at least 600k buys..minimum

Mcgregor and Nate was 60/40 wether you like it or not. Nates added at least 600k buys..minimum
01/18/2015 UFC 59 McGregor vs Siver 3,162,000 viewers (record breaking)
07/11/2015 UFC 189 McGregor vs Mendes 825,000
12/12/2015 UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor 1,025,000
03/05/2016 UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz 1,600,000
08/20/2016 UFC 202 McGregor v Diaz 2 1,650,000
11/1/2/2016 UFC 205 McGregor vs Alverez Estimated 2.4 million buys

600K people did not know who Nate Diaz was before taking the McGregor fight. McGregors numbers is what is keeping UFC a float. No other fighters beside Lesnar and Rousey can break 1 million buys

Pretty awful troll attempt, nobody is this stupid

This is one thing I don't get with the UFC. They cling on to fighters they consider marketable and then sell the shit out of them, while ignoring everybody else. Then when their cash cow loses, they have nobody. The UFC basically made the women's title fight between Rousey and some nobody from Brazil.

Why does the UFC not want fans to be this attached to Nunes? I don't get it.

images

Those numbers had nothing to do with Amanda brohiem

Prove it

you can't

therefore occams razor says: Amanda Nunes is the biggest draw in the UFC today

Reminds me of old logic problem: I have rum and coke -get drunk; gin and coke-get drunk; vodka and coke-get drunk. Obviously coke gets you drunk.
I am a huge draw as well, I was at ufc100 and ufc200 which were both huge, sign me up.

Tate & Rousey are the most known female MMA fighters on the UFC roster dude.

01/18/2015 UFC 59 McGregor vs Siver 3,162,000 viewers (record breaking)
07/11/2015 UFC 189 McGregor vs Mendes 825,000
12/12/2015 UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor 1,025,000
03/05/2016 UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz 1,600,000
08/20/2016 UFC 202 McGregor v Diaz 2 1,650,000
11/1/2/2016 UFC 205 McGregor vs Alverez Estimated 2.4 million buys

600K people did not know who Nate Diaz was before taking the McGregor fight. McGregors numbers is what is keeping UFC a float. No other fighters beside Lesnar and Rousey can break 1 million buys
Strange how Conor barely broke 1 million before Nate and then Nate blessed him with 1.6 both times..stfu

205 blew that gate out of the water

Back