FACT: Nunes is a bigtime draw. She pulls in over 1M PPV buys every card she headlined.

Her striking is better than quite a bit of the men..... which is sad.

Promotion is all about ppv buys and drawing power. I'm still not following your point. The purpose of promotion is to get the buys.

Yea you are just being a contrarian now. I've explained it perfectly well

I've been watching before you were born. <3>
OH and of course i almost forgot:

giphy.gif

UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes = 1M PPV buys
UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey = 1.1M PPV buys.

And Nunes also holds the all-time record of largest gate of $10.7M for UFC 200.

So why are you all pretending you don't like WMMA? And when are we going to accept that Nunes is a bigtime draw? She'll perhaps be the top 2 or 3 draw in the history of the UFC when it's all said done. Maybe even number 1.

Some discussion that came out of UFC 207 was Nunes' complaints that she wasn't being promoted well enough by the UFC. Why isn't Dana doing more marketing for his future cash cow? Maybe because Dana is a Trump supporter and Trump supporters don't tend to support the LGBTQ community?

And don't tell me you won't watch Nunes because of her skill level. She is an absolute beast and made two of the greatest WMMA fighters retire.

I remember a certain jacked white boy on that UFC 200 card, Sea Level Cain made an appearance, Aldo pieced up Edgar, and I recall DC vs Spider, but are you sure Nunes was on that card?

Last edited:
Nunes lost a ton of fans afer she had pulled out of a fight due to a stuffed nose.

she's like if michael jackson was a woman thats still more masculine than micheal jackson

Quing of Pop

TS is no different from most sherdoggers. Acting stupid to find a different and "clever" new opinion.

Pretty solid troll job, TS. Not bad at all. I'm not taking your bait but many have.

2/10 trolling

UFC 209
Amanda vs Cat 2
Nate vs Michael Johnson 2

maybe it goes over 100k PPVs

2/10 trolling? It got you to respond, and it's already at 6 pages. This rant isn't directed at you, but people always rate troll threads lower if they get triggered and respond. It should be the opposite. The truly bad troll threads get no replies. The epic troll threads go dozens of pages and people always drop in and rate them 1/10 and 2/10 lol

PS I'm high

PPS We need better judging of troll threads

Put her in a loser eats pussy match and I might watch. WMMA lol you fucking guys

Back