FACTS about Conor vs Khabib

MrDaneBrass

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Three indisputable facts about this matchup:

1.) Khabib isn't a finisher when fighting against top competition.

2.) Conor has freak KO power, impeccable timing, is an excellent judge of distance, and is capable of finishing the fight AT ANY TIME if standing.

3.) Even if Conor gets taken down and held there every single round, that means Conor will have AT LEAST FIVE chances to land that one shot that puts Khabib on queer street. When we look at Conor's record, we know that he rarely needs more than three chances, sometimes only one.

Those claiming Conor has no chance against Khabib are delusional. As dominant as Khabib has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Conor. This is another classic striker vs grappler matchup. We've seen those go both ways all throughout the years.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Art Jimmerson walk into the octagon with one boxing glove on PPV, when many of you weren't even a tingle in your fathers' nutsack.

Last edited:
Wait, every round starts on the feet?

Since when?

giphy.gif

You forgot to mention the touch butt training canner has done. He has brought a trainer from Urugay...

FACT. If you hold them both underwater long enough eventually they will drown.
FACT. There will be a referee.
FACT. Miss Lippy's car is green.

It's funny, there are more and more members such as TS who usually never post that are slowly starting to appear from nowhere the closer the Conor fight gets.

A lot of new white belts too.

We are facing a looming epidemic.

It's funny, there are more and more members such as TS who usually never post that are slowly starting to appear from nowhere the closer the Conor fight gets.

A lot of new white belts too.

We're all so impressed that you chose to waste more of your life posting here than me. Now do you have any actual arguments or just sandy vagina?

I believe Khabib has two finishes over top 10 opponents in the UFC. No he does not have an overly high finish rate, but your first “fact” is a tad twisted.

Yet another insecure Conor fan trying to convince themselves, and Sherdog that Conor will win.
<1>
If Conor wins, cool.

If Khabib wins, cool.

You titled the thread with "FACTS" and then listed a bunch of subjective shit. Are you a troll or just a retard? Either way fuck off.

Conor can make it 2 rds of beeb gnp then he wins. Beeb loses steam after 2 rds. This fight for Conor is down to Cardio. He will get dominated first 2 rds if he is able to not be gassed I think he kos been in 3 if not he tells over in 3

This is going to russle so many virgin jimmies

You titled the thread with "FACTS" and then listed a bunch of subjective shit. Are you a troll or just a retard? Either way fuck off.
Literally almost all of it was literal facts.......

Back