FACTS about Conor vs Khabib

I dispute #1.

Ts might be right about khabib not being able to finish top fighters, but in khabib’s defense, he has yet face top competition.

sadly, I see the fight going something like this....over and over again.
FriendlyGlossyDotterel-max-1mb.gif

Fact, Conor can't bust a grape when he's tired.

Fact, Conor gasses in 2 rounds.

Conor fans must be scared shitless of what Khabib is going to do to him to start this many damage control threads{<jordan}

Conor fans must be scared shitless of what Khabib is going to do to him to start this many damage control threads{<jordan}

I don't think you know what the term "damage control" means.

Last edited:
Ima art jimmerson fan to but those arent facts its more like odds and chance... Heres some facts conor wanted this fight and took it asap because he sees something yal dont and knows he can beat khabib.

Conors fight iq is rediculas he

Khabibs ben exposed

Khabib is one dimensional

Weve seen about all khabib can and is gonna do. Wrestle be first to get dominant position punch try to hurt try to submit or tko.

It's funny, there are more and more members such as TS who usually never post that are slowly starting to appear from nowhere the closer the Conor fight gets.

A lot of new white belts too.

We are facing a looming epidemic.
I'm here as a white belt to smite the Colin white belts.

Still waiting. Or are you just going to continue proving you have no arguments?
I just don't think this thread is worth argumenting seriously. There are dozens of nutthugger threads like this each day.

But if you want some facts, sure.

1) Khabib is an elite wrestler

3) Pretty much every opponent Khabib has taken to the ground have been unable to get up and if they did, had their energy sucked out of them.

2) Conor's wrestling is virtually non existant and his TDD is medicore at best.

3) Conor's gas tank is terrible.

I just don't think this thread is worth argumenting seriously. There are dozens of nutthugger threads like this each day.

But you want some facts? Sure

1) Khabib is an elite wrestler

2) Conor's TDD is medicore at best.

3) Conor's gas tank is terrible.

First two are facts. As for the third, Khabib has been known to slow down in later rounds as well, so may be wash. I never claimed it's in the bag for Conor, just saying he has way more chance than you nerds are giving him.

Doesn't refute the fact that Conor will have several chances to land that bomb, even if Khabib has his way...

Has Khabib ever been hit clean by someone like Conor? How will he react? Legitimate question.

First two are facts. As for the third, Khabib has been known to slow down in later rounds as well, so may be wash.

Doesn't refute the fact that Conor will have several chances to land that bomb, even if Khabib has his way...
Khabib probably needs to land one or two td's before Conor is staggering around the cage like a tired drunken bum with nothing on his punches like we saw against Nate and Mayweather.

well one myth is that Khabib only can take people down against the cage.
He has take downs in the middle of the octagon for some reason people overlook this fact.

Khabib probably needs to land one or two td's before Conor is staggering around the cage like a tired drunken bum with nothing on his punches like we saw against Nate and Mayweather.

If Conor gets tired, Khabib will continue to grind on him...

And if Khabib gets tired? Conor might knock him out.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have a couple facts for you, how about the fact that Mcgregor is known for having average at best cardio and Khabib is known for wearing guys down by controlling them and beating them down over time. How about the fact that Khabib will be the biggest fighter physically that Mcgregor will be facing in his career, and by far the best wrestler/grappler he's ever faced? I'm not arguing your facts or saying that Mcgregor doesn't have a chance but I think if Khabib is going to get the take down he's most likely going to have to take some heavy shots in the process. This is a very interesting fight if you remove all the blatant and ridiculous bias and hype and actually analyze the match up.

Back