FAHRENHEIT 11/9 (2018) Michael Moore, Donald Trump Movie

Michael Moore is trying so hard to stay relevant.

Michael Moore is trying so hard to stay relevant.

Or he's a professional filmmaker continuing to practice his profession.

Whatever criticisms I may have of the guy I do not doubt for a moment that he is sincere and that he really believes he is making a difference towards the good with his work.

Whatever criticisms I may have of the guy I do not doubt for a moment that he is sincere and that he really believes he is making a difference towards the good with his work.

Couldn’t agree more.

The world would be much better off wth more Moore’s and far less Dinesh D’Souza’s

Feel the same way about Dinesh D'Souza?

He's a fat, lying, sleazy, scumbag. Who gives a shit about his opinion unless its on gravy...

The admitted liar and convicted felon?

Not even remotely.

And that's worse than making a film slamming capitalism, and making tens of millions of dollars from it.

And making a film against gun-ownership, and being protected by armed guards.

Or making a film claiming Cuba's healthcare system is far better than America's, yet never goes to Cuba for healthcare needs but pays his private-practice doctors in America, with money he earned through capitalism, while being protected by armed guards.

Michael Moore is the Inception of hypocracy.

And that's worse than making a film slamming capitalism, and making tens of millions of dollars from it.

And making a film against gun-ownership, and being protected by armed guards.

Or making a film claiming Cuba's healthcare system is far better than America's, yet never goes to Cuba for healthcare needs but pays his private-practice doctors in America, with money he earned through capitalism, while being protected by armed guards.

Michael Moore is the Inception of hypocracy.

This only stands as some sort of indictment if you believe progressive democrats want to end capitalism, ban all guns and boycott America's health care providers.

Those of us who don't live in a Fox News fever swamp don't suffer under such delusions though.

This only stands as some sort of indictment if you believe progressive democrats want to end capitalism,

DhCx98xV4AEQn2Q.jpg

ban all guns
BlackpowerHogg.jpg

nd boycott America's health care providers.
th

Those of us who don't live in a Fox News fever swamp don't suffer under such delusions though.
I don't listen to Fox New.

However, I do listen to CNN.

And it speaks volumes you forgive Moore's obvious hyprocricies, calling him an 'honest filmmaker,' while condemn D'Souza's dishonesties.

I don't like D'Souza, by the way. He's a dishonest filmmaker as, cherry-picking facts to put in propaganda documentaries, just like Moore.

Donald Trump has made many an opportunist a lot of money.

Any Trump right now makes money there will be more books and MSM coverage right now it's that fired 3 times on reality tv show chick making the rounds.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!
Good shit.

Remember when he said across the border from the US, they just leave their doors unlocked?

He hates Trump, I get it, but why endorse Hillary when he trashed her for years?

I don't get how this is so perplexing to people. I trashed Clinton for years, because I considered her significantly worse than a lot of her party contemporaries. But I could have endorsed her against Trump on the basis that she was better than him, as a candidate, in every single way.

I bet Mikey Mike is pretty happy with the recent news. The movie will likely get a bump in viewership with Manafort and Cohen arrests/conviction.

Didn't read thread thread, but fuck Michael Moore

Back