Fairtex BGV9 Review with pics

ohhh the white is shining :p
thank for the revivew !
how they wrist support VS other glove you have ?

He wouldn't know lolmit. He would actually have to use the gloves to make the comparison....lol :)

No he would have to buy another glove to compare.

Got a pair of 18 oz BGV6's on Amazon, 60 + free shipping. I couldn't believe it. They're yellow but that does not bother me at all

changed my comment to make it a little shorter lol

Last edited:
Got a pair of 18 oz "Fairtex Stylish Angular Sparring Glove" for steal on Amazon, 60 + free shipping. I couldn't believe it. They're yellow but that does not bother me at all

That's a good deal! Amazon UK never has deals like that. Yellow is the colour I'd go for.

The BGV-6 has a reputation for being one of the worst gloves Fairtex has ever released, although Stev3 might be able to chime in with his own experiences after he logs in some rounds with them. :)

The BGV-6 has a reputation for being one of the worst gloves Fairtex has ever released, although Stev3 might be able to chime in with his own experiences after he logs in some rounds with them. :)

I just think they look awesome, especially in yellow.

That's a good deal! Amazon UK never has deals like that. Yellow is the colour I'd go for.

I have some yellow bgv9s that I might sell if you are looking for some, never had the chance to use them, they are 12oz, don't really want to let them go because they are lovely gloves but seems a shame that they are gathering dust!

I've got them, and like them for about 10 minutes, after that the grip bar really hurts my fingers. Anyone else have this issue?

BGV-9 really is a great glove. Highly under rated IMO. I have a pair of red 16s that have been in my regular rotation for several months. They really are one of my favorites.

Last edited:
I've got them, and like them for about 10 minutes, after that the grip bar really hurts my fingers. Anyone else have this issue?

Everyone I know, but they will break in after a few days of hard thai pad work.

Everyone I know, but they will break in after a few days of hard thai pad work.

Thanks, I was using IMF's for padwork before this so I never had this issue. Good to know it's temporary, and not a problem with the glove itself.

My fingers would end up pretty badly blistered in them

Did you break them in? Or did you get rid of them after the blistering?

Been using my BGV9's for over a year. I'll post a little later this week about them if anyone's interested.

Back