Fairtex Bowling Bag Hb10 vs Hb3 vs Banana

crxtuner

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello,

im from germany and i´m training muay thai. I want to purchase an heavy bag , i really like the idea behind the bowling bag. Is the Bowling Bag Hb10 still good to Punch and roundhouse or shall i prefer the classic fairtex Hb3 or banana? In germany i don´t have acess to outslayer or Kofightgear heavybag, the only good one beside the Fairtex would be cheaper but i dont like the colours, the picture below is the cheaper one.
Shall i buy the Fairtex Bowling Bag Hb10 or stick with the classic one`?

Thx

Attachments

• 35_0.jpg
    35_0.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 5
I used both the HB10(bowling) and the HB6 (Banana). Both have different purpose. The HB10 is really good for knees and elbows, but I find it a bit light for punches and kicks.

f I were you, I would go with the HB6 or the HB3 as they are more versatile.

I use a regular 4' , 100lb heavy bag at home and I really like it. Cannot do low kicks, but other then that, i find it better because it moves and you can work on timing your kicks.

thx for your reply.

in my mt gym we only have Bananas with different weights between 110lbs and 154lbs, because of that I was thinking about another type of bag.

the normal heavy bag has a nice swing, but it needs more space for the workout. the heavy bag will be mounted in my living room( enough space) , maybe the banana is worth a try, because it will never swing wild when I teep or use strong kicks.

the fairtex hb3 cost in Germany around 90$ more than the hb6 banana.
prices in euro( empty bag)
hb3 209€
hb6 banana 150€
made in germany (picture above) 70€

I really like the yellow hb6 , but I don't know if nearly double the price is really worth it. the german one is established over 20 years in Germany, and won't be a bad pick.

thx for your reply.

in my mt gym we only have Bananas with different weights between 110lbs and 154lbs, because of that I was thinking about another type of bag.

the normal heavy bag has a nice swing, but it needs more space for the workout. the heavy bag will be mounted in my living room( enough space) , maybe the banana is worth a try, because it will never swing wild when I teep or use strong kicks.

the fairtex hb3 cost in Germany around 90$ more than the hb6 banana.
prices in euro( empty bag)
hb3 209€
hb6 banana 150€
made in germany (picture above) 70€

I really like the yellow hb6 , but I don't know if nearly double the price is really worth it. the german one is established over 20 years in Germany, and won't be a bad pick.

In that case, go with HB6. As for the color,. You only live once so get the yellow one lol

yes if I take the banana i will get the yellow hb6.
I cant decide about getting the hb3 or hb6 , I think the swing will be good for training timing. the heavy bananas in my gym barely move while kicking, except teeps.
my girlfriend will using the bag too. she has only 114lbs and I think the banana won't move , when she punch. Maybe the hb3 is it more worth, I can lower chains to lowkick. and when I get more rooms I will buy a 2. heavy bag.

Back