• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Law Fake LEO tries to pull over off-duty police captain.

We had the craziest "fake cop" in history I think.

A psycho here in Nova Scotia had the full gear, cop car, weapons, etc and took 22 lives in an absolute tragedy a few years back. RIP to the victims.

They're definitely a guilty pleasure. Especially the ones in Court where they have full meltdowns when the Judge just goes: "yeah...nah."
Definitely

Ironically enough that same channel has one where Cops encounter a DHS/FBI security contractor and they were complete d*ckheads to the guy. Just when you feel bad for Cops because they have fakers, they remind you why they suck.

what if one of these cop impersonator pulls over a driver who happens to be drunk, and then the cops happen to be driving by and see some fake ass cruiser knockoff with the lights flashing and a dude in uniform stopping a motorist so they pull over to check out whats going on. i mean obviously theyre gonna notice the dudes impersonating a cop and harassing motorists and they're probably gonna arrest him, but would they still have probable cause to detain and investigate the drunk driver?

i'm assuming so but i gotta wonder about that. and what if the fake cop decides to brown nose the cop and then say (whether its true nor not) that he thought he smelled weed coming out of their car windows or thought he seen the person drinking beer or doing drugs. would that be enough probable cause for the cop to start searching through the motorists car and demanding sobriety checks and breathalyzers?

i mean the cops didn't really pull them over and it wasn't a roadside check, so i dont know where that would fall within their juristiction of probable cause or if its just a bunch of hearsay and would still be a violation of their rights? i mean obviously the cops are gonna talk to the motorist too, so who knows where that would end up heading?

i guess maybe it depends on the cop and his level of suspicion? but that would be a fucked up tale to tell the boys. "yeah i was just driving home the other weekend all fuckered up and got pulled over by a cop and i was shitting bricks but it turned out to be a fake cop who pulled me over and then a real cop pulled over and arrested the fake one and told me to get on my way!" yeah that kind of shit don't happen every day.

Last edited:
Well, Cops can offen illegally beat and kill citizens then just work for another department so...

- Here you need to be concursed! In Santra Catarina you need a degree to do. But in the other states you still do a concurse. LIke if a cop of Santa Catarina wants to get transferred to another state, he cant, he needs to do a test.

and here we have a real cop, pulled over for speeding by a deputy sheriff, and he decided to flee the scene

cops should know better than to run from the police...it puts peoples lives at risk!

i would have liked to see the followup of that. i doubt they started a pursuit over it but it would be something to watch if they did...next thing you know you got a whole police team of cruisers and helicopters following the guy and then dragging him out of the car at gunpoint and arresting him all because he didn't want to follow the laws which it's his sworn duty to enforce

anything to avoid having to pay a parking ticket i guess.

the cop got his privilege checked. after the bodycam footage went out, he got fired and and then put into a diversion program to avoid further prosecution.

Last edited:
Given the danger especially to women its hard to believe its not a felony.
Aside from that this can cause serious issues for the LEOs and civilians if the later decides not to pull over because they honestly believe the lights behind them are from a fake cop.

Aside from that this can cause serious issues for the LEOs and civilians if the later decides not to pull over because they honestly believe the lights behind them are from a fake cop.
Agreed. Likely a state by state decision but should be a felony.

Shouldn't a fake LEO pulling someone over be considered kidnapping?

However, kidnapping may also occur when an individual is not transported to a new location, but is instead confined against his or her will in a certain space. If the victim is restrained in a manner that restricts his or her freedom of movement, this is enough to constitute kidnapping.

These guys and those amendment auditors are the worst.

Back