Fake News: Iconic Crying Migrant Girl Was Never Separated from Mother, Says Father

Ah so you don’t really care about improving the quality of life in the countries where the immigrants are coming from. You should’ve said that earlier & not wasted our time. Republicans complaining about illegal immigration should have no influence on what you’re willing to do to help. I’m done with this debate because it isn’t going anywhere. Time for a beer.
<LucyBless>

It's not going anywhere because one of the participants (you) is not very bright.

A tax based on political affiliation is about the most retarded thing I've heard during this whole mess.

Or maybe... they just didn't know she wasn't being separated from her parents and thought a picture of a crying girl was good for the story?
Journalists aren't supposed to just pick a "good" picture for the story. They're supposed to verify its accuracy.

It's not going anywhere because one of the participants (you) is not very bright.

A tax based on political affiliation is about the most retarded thing I've heard during this whole mess.
The optional tax I proposed that would help improve the quality of life in immigrant countries is retarded?

Translation: “it’s unfair because i want everyone’s money to go toward my idea”

You are one of the few sane people on this board, you should offer your opinion more often.

Most of the time my thought out posts go ignored. Shitposts get all of the attention around here. Only inflammatory rhetoric is taken “seriously” (by those in favor and those opposed). Seems like unless you throw shit in someone’s face, no one cares. I’ve been posting less in general because of that. You also mentioned the political labeling; that also does it. Just too many people around here only grabbing the low hanging fruit. One day I’m far right because I support 2A, the next I’m a libtard who believes in universal healthcare and improved education. There’s no debating in good-faith happening around here. It’s a contest of egos.

The boxing forum kind of sucks right now too. But I’ve been posting there more lately. Still not a lot. I don’t have the e-cardio for it anymore.

I don’t have the e-cardio for it anymore.
200w.gif

Your account is only 5 years old.

200w.gif

Your account is only 5 years old.

You know that doesn’t mean anything. I’ll give you a hint: there’s an account I harass occasionally that hasn’t posted in about 5 years.

You’re a dork.

See what I mean @nac386? Bunch of bozos just hoping to “get you.”

The optional tax I proposed that would help improve the quality of life in immigrant countries is retarded?

Translation: “it’s unfair because i want everyone’s money to go toward my idea”

Well, yeah, that's like the thing. It's pretty unfair for you to complain about something and then expect me to pay to fix it while opting out yourself.

Journalists aren't supposed to just pick a "good" picture for the story. They're supposed to verify its accuracy.

Well you see it's 2018 and things move a lot faster now. They're trying to sell magazines and subscriptions of course they're supposed to pick a good picture.

Stories are reported as they happen and the vetting happens after.

It was a good picture for the story, that's all. It's almost certainly not a lie and certainly not some conspiracy, like everything else the consequence of human incompetence and light-speed data transfer.

DHS own statistics show they have over 2000 children in captivity.

Well, yeah, that's like the thing. It's pretty unfair for you to complain about something and then expect me to pay to fix it while opting out yourself.
Well that’s where you’re confused. I didn’t complain about anything. You said you wanted to fix the root of the problem & you were willing to pay more taxes toward it. I offered a solution.

You know that doesn’t mean anything. I’ll give you a hint: there’s an account I harass occasionally that hasn’t posted in about 5 years.

You’re a dork.
I don't remember a, "You're a dork" account.

Back