Faking heart attack, almost wins and then taps out - what happend?

Bizarre, if he continued on and won the fight, Fulton probably would of been the best win of his career.

he didn't fake a heart attack. Wrong side for a heart attack.

Ivey and Fulton... How many times have they "faced" each other? I would've guessed they've worked dozens of "fights" together over the years.

fightfinder has them fighting only once before this, 16 years ago.

It looked like he faked damage from a kick to Fulton off guard. I don’t see this has faking a heart attack, although it looks like he could have a heart attack at any moment.

I'm not a fan of this.

I'd like to see him try that on Brett Rogers when he eventually gets to Sam's Club.
He doesn't work their anymore. Sam's club has a policy against employing sex offenders.

DhHPMj-X0AAqSXJ.jpg

Never realized Fulton was such a piece of shit.

They're both a pair of inbred, low IQ dicks. Fulton, for sure, Ivey i might be making assumptions based on his trailer-park image. But Fulton is 100% a horrendous human being and I don't understand why anyone 'gives him props' for his fight record - 50% of those fights were against drunk, untrained locals dragged out of stupid little Indian reservation crowds. Any time he faced someone remotely well trained, shit happened.

He wasn't faking a heartattack...

...he got kicked at this very spot 1 second earlier and just grabbed it for 1 second...

Jonathan Ivey happened. Apparently Fulton is his hero and he was mad that the ref wouldn't stop the fight, so instead of continuing to beat on Fulton, he tapped out
This.
He has a tattoo for Fulton on his leg apparently

Ben Fowlkes has a recent article on this.

“After the second left, his eyes rolled back in his head,” Ivey said. “I turned to the ref and said, ‘OK, he’s done ref.’ The ref said, ‘No he’s not. Keep fighting.’ So I switch it up and throw a couple straight rights, thinking he’s fixing to jump in there. Then Travis comes back to, and he’s not defending himself but he switches his hips. I moved around and put my knee on his head, and then I started throwing some real light rights hands. He’s not defending himself. He’s defenseless. So I say to the ref, ‘Come on, this is it.’ And the ref says, ‘Keep fighting.’”

Ivey had other plans.

“If this had been some guy who’d been a real jerk to me, I’d have kept hitting him,” Ivey said. “But this was Travis Fulton, ‘The Ironman.’ So I hit him a couple more times, and I looked at the ref like, don’t make me keep hitting him. But the ref was adamant. So I stood up and backed away. The ref said, ‘What are you doing?’ I told him that if he wasn’t going to stop it, I would.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/jonathan-ivey-travis-fulton-bizarre-fight-no-fake-heart-attack

Back