FALLOUT 4 Official Thread v.2: Gameplay & Features Discussion - No Graphics Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted my character and starter anew. I wasn't exploring and looting enough from the start and was always without important items and facing powerful enemies. Started over with a more patient playstyle vs trying to be so linear. Trying to get more immersed in the wasteland instead of racing towards the end game.

I love watching battles like this. One time I threw a body off a skyscraper.
It caused a super mutant to be alerted. He ran around and found raiders. It started a huge battle. All started because I threw a dead body off the roof.

It's so cool.

Once I killed him I explored a basin and got swept into and underground cavern where I killed a legendary ghoul.

Came out in an abandoned building with a dead raider that died from sleep walking down a flight of stairs.

Left there and found a vault in the basement of a middle school.

All of this completely unintended as I was just hoping to go to a farm and do a simple minute men mission that I never even got to.

What a game.

JAVSS3K.gif

I want to like this game more then it probably deserves.
I dont really like the changes to the rpg rule system for lack of a better term.
Losing the skills is a big hole in the game for me, especially for weapons... you dont
have to choose what weapon types you want to use, small arms or energy... you
can switch at will.

I found the game too easy personally... I had to ramp up the difficulty after a
couple hours of playing, especially when you get power armour and a mini-gun
almost immediately.

The building ui is clunky as others have stated.
The voiced protagonist really does nothing for me.
I had to turn the conversation camera off and everytime I start a conversation with
an NPC and it decides to move away it pisses me off.

Lots of little things that are either personal dislikes or things I feel are bad design
decisions.

Game still has the a lot of the fun things from fallout and is an enjoyable game
and I have only had a couple of glitches so far.

I got weird bug where Trashcan Carla and Preston started shooting at me for no reason. The other settlers just ran away from them instead of taking a side. I shot them both where they don't die and just sit there with low health like Companions do when they "die." I came back to the settlement later and they were cool again. I was worried I just pissed off the entirety of the minutemen.

Due to the merge we already need a v3.

who should i shoot with my fatman gun? i have the mini nuke ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back