FALLOUT 4 Official Thread v.5: Travis Miles Edition

I've been away from the game for awhile but I remember most mods have "rules" in their description. Mod order is often variable but conflicted mods will have rules like "must be first (or last) on your load order".

If a problem appears, you can always move the mod up or down in your order or simply remove it to resolve the problem.
I got well over 100 running and other then getting a base mod for another mod to work I let the nexus mod manager do everything.

i bought this on sale awhile back on steam and loaded it up with some mods. I played like 8 hours and really haven't had the urge to go back. i just.... dont wanna take care of the home bases. just no thanks. i wish they copied new vegas more and not the settlement thing, it sucks having the feeling of having to go back.

Don’t bother with the settlements. Play the game. The sims bit is bolted on.

Don’t bother with the settlements. Play the game. The sims bit is bolted on.

i guess i'm having a hard time A) figuring out what i have to do and what i don't, and B) caring enough about the story to do it. the story kinda meh but the graphics are cool.

i guess i'm having a hard time A) figuring out what i have to do and what i don't, and B) caring enough about the story to do it. the story kinda meh but the graphics are cool.

You have nothing to do with the settlements except making one place where you can find all your companions when you dismiss them. Maybe also store all your stuff and put up a workshop to mod your weapons and armor. That’s an hour of work max. Fuck the people living at the settlement.

Apart from that wander around and enjoy the atmosphere and vibe.

Back