Family of Immigrants resisting arrest and attacking the Police

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Welcome to Germanistan, where police officers have no power.
There is at least a dozen of videos exactly like this.

As I said, they can do whatever they want in this country.
Muslims are our new masters and most of their illegal actions are not even in the criminal statistics.

Berlins underworld is lost to arabic clans.
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch...elt-ist-verloren-an-die-arabischen-Clans.html

The BKA counts over 3000 dangerous, big and completely out of control arabic families in Germany. Our police is absolute powerless and they will not help you, they can't.

8cbf17293e63a6504f799dba0450aba2--germany-europe-angela-merkel.jpg

The German people need to start arming themselves and shooting with extreme prejudice.

tumblr_mhrv75vMXB1qcwrtdo4_500.gif

Cops backed into a corner by a mutt, fearing for their lives.

Keep it up, Muslims. I am anxious to see whether Germans have got what it takes to conduct yet another genocide for the history books.

German riot police is brutal and those guys did not beat the cops, they actually did a good job of holding ground without killing anyone. Those idiots will probably be all deported

I love the fascination with Europe and Muslim migration when most have no clue on Europe.

That said Muslims suck and yeah Europe should close the door, but better yet no meddle with ME.

Christians had the Reformation
Jews had the Holocaust

Eagerly anticipating what awaits Muslims

These little flairs of unrest are nothing compared to the irreversible demographic destruction of Europe, which nobody can capture in 5 minutes of film.

"Conservatism" is dying, we need radical solutions.

Last edited:
Welcome to Germanistan, where police officers have no power.
There is at least a dozen of videos exactly like this.

Yeah because in America, nobody resists arrest!

And I'm sure those German police just left without finishing what they started... :rolleyes:

Yall act like Germany wasnt on its way to being Khaki shaded any damn ways... All them army bases and army loving women out there, im surprised Germany and America aint made a deal on child support yet... Hell.

It's a nice house. Sort of reminds me of those beautiful houses with large yards in American ghettos, left to rot because the owners don't know how to take care of things.

Yeah because in America, nobody resists arrest!

And I'm sure those German police just left without finishing what they started... :rolleyes:

I don't think you understand the real problem.

In most of these cases the police tries to arrest the person, then many Arabs unite vs them and scream like crazy, finally the police fails and just drives back to the office without arresting the targeted person.

The criminal doesn't even have to run away from the police.

I don't think you understand the real problem.

In most of these cases the police tries to arrest the person, then many Arabs unite vs them and scream like crazy, finally the police fails and just drives back to the office without arresting the targeted person.

The criminal doesn't even have to run away from the police.

Yeah because American families don't act like that.

I highly doubt they fail to make the arrest because of irrational angry people, but if you have evidence it's occurring I'd be interested in reading the story.

These little flairs of unrest are nothing compared to the irreversible demographic destruction of Europe, which nobody can capture in 5 minutes of film.

"Conservatism" is dying, we need radical solutions.

Yeah people tend to look at small things and gloss over the bigger, much more drastic and impactful bigger picture.

An increased crime rate is nothing compared to what is really occurring at a deeper level.

There is a lot of be said for distracting a population while you push an unpopular agenda onto them (demographic re-engineering and replacement, and dissolution of identity, culture, and nation).

Last edited:
Back