Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
[YT]1df_i26wh-w[/YT]

Wow...just wow. This is quite different from the typical coming out videos. Sad that so many people are still living in the stone age.

I'm not gonna watch that because it will anger me

But I imagine that it's filled with the usual "we didn't raise you to be like this" bullshit

I just do not see how someone could treat their child so horribly for something so insignificant

Fucking sickening

Nope, I'd rather not have my night ruined with ignorance.

As soon as I heard their accents, I figured what was coming.

They're gonna feel really shitty if their kid offs himself years from because they turned his back in him when he needed them most

was he the class act who recorded it?

I notice gay men tend to be making their "coming out" this huge event. Ive actually already been present at a few "coming out parties"...a couple friends and one family. Those turned out fine but It's like their graduation. It seems gays who know that their family's approval would be dubious tend to pick the worst days(family holidays) to announce it, and then we got the "coming out" video. Now that it's on the net with intent to shame THEM...i'm sure they are sooo sorry they weren't proud of him before.

I notice gay men tend to be making their "coming out" this huge event. Ive actually already been present at a few "coming out parties". It's like their graduation. It seems gays who know that their family's approval would be dubious tend to pick the worst days(family holidays) to announce it, and then we got the "coming out" video. Now that it's on the net with intent to shame THEM...i'm sure they are sooo sorry they weren't proud of him before.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

What the fuck are you trying to say?

It's pretty clear. It does not all pertain to the video but it shouldn't be difficult to understand. I was making an observation of what i'm noticing more and more these days with situations like this. Having experiences a few moments like it. If you can't understand that, then you have bigger things to worry about than some people not being happy with gay children.

That Southern hospitality.....

unless you're gay or a minority.

It's pretty clear. It does not all pertain to the video but it shouldn't be difficult to understand. I was making an observation of what i'm noticing more and more these days. If you can't understand that, then you have bigger things to worry about than some people not being happy with gay children.

Seems like a minor point to make about a much more horrific bigger picture. The fact that you are trying to find fault with the son speaks more about you.

I agree with his parents. Dude clearly came to physical blows with his mother. I mean, really? Like... it's disgusting that his actions are considered acceptable while the other family members are deemed to be classless, bro. :cool:

Weird. The woman saying she knew he's been gay since he was a toddler but still doesn't accept the idea he was born that way.

Good on the guy for standing up for himself and having read the situation well enough to plan a place to move out to before telling them.

I notice gay men tend to be making their "coming out" this huge event. Ive actually already been present at a few "coming out parties"...a couple friends and one family. Those turned out fine but It's like their graduation. It seems gays who know that their family's approval would be dubious tend to pick the worst days(family holidays) to announce it, and then we got the "coming out" video. Now that it's on the net with intent to shame THEM...i'm sure they are sooo sorry they weren't proud of him before.

They should be shamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back