Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay bowel disease http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?...med.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus

Gay men tend to have high rates of STD's, abuse drugs and alcohol, suffer depression and commit suicide more often.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1070935/

I wish it wasn't true and I don't wish these problems on anyone. Except maybe ISIS.

Yeah, gay bowel disease seems like a useless term coined back in the day. Apparently "even in the mid-1980s, professional groups were distancing themselves from the term".

Then there's this.
Gays, Lesbians Practice Healthy And Unhealthy Behaviors; You Can't Say They 'Have Poorer Overall Health'

Gays, Lesbians Practice Healthy And Unhealthy Behaviors; You Can't Say They 'Have Poorer Overall Health'

I doubt it mesomorph. But I wouldn't know.

It's clearly a topic you care about a lot, so how about you do some research on it?

From the link I posted earlier: "At the same time, almost half of straight women today will engage in anal sex."

I say abstinence. Counseling to deal with a bad childhood relationship with a father, dealing with past abuse, neglect, fostering good healthy non sexual relationships/friendships with other men. I believe churches should step in and help any gay person that wants help with this.

Horrible idea. There's no need to abuse these people and you can bet on churches to do just that.

Gay bowel disease http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?...med.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus

Gay men tend to have high rates of STD's, abuse drugs and alcohol, suffer depression and commit suicide more often.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1070935/

I wish it wasn't true and I don't wish these problems on anyone. Except maybe ISIS.

So why the fuck are you not focusing on education and safer sexual practices, or addressing how the negative views from religion, family and society contribute towards these things and how changes could benefit them?

Instead you say they should try to just not be gay.

So why the fuck are you not focusing on education and safer sexual practices, or addressing how the negative views from religion, family and society contribute towards these things and how changes could benefit them?

Instead you say they should try to just not be gay.

Cause safe sex doesn't work all the time. You can still get diseases.

Yeah, gay bowel disease seems like a useless term coined back in the day. Apparently "even in the mid-1980s, professional groups were distancing themselves from the term".

Then there's this.

It's clearly a topic you care about a lot, so how about you do some research on it?

From the link I posted earlier: "At the same time, almost half of straight women today will engage in anal sex."

Horrible idea. There's no need to abuse these people and you can bet on churches to do just that.

Westboro would abuse them. But a good Christian will love a gay person. Especially one that is seeking help. And even non Christians know you should treat people the right way.

lol, you can't give me your answer as to whether being gay is nature or nurture or choice

but you ask me for a suggestion on gays when i am making a joke not at anyone's expense?

well, I suggest that gay people not give a shit what bigots think. i only care about what people i am in contact think about me. if someone i don't know wants to hate me for what i believe or practice, then go ahead.

I will take this as you have accepted losing to me in this argument just like horse style did before naptime

In many cases there is no choice.

Lol at losing an argument to you. You referencing Darwin and wiki for what the anus is for say nothing. Again, what point are you trying to advance in this thread? You're still not answering that.

And you that the answer to bigotry is to not care? So if your family is bigots, just don't care? If your friends are bigots, just don't care? If your religion preaches against you just don't care?

Again I ask, what's your point in this thread you feel the need to advance? That the anus isn't for sex?

Cause safe sex doesn't work all the time. You can still get diseases.

This is true for everyone. You are saying the answer for gays is to not be gay? It's ridiculous and harmful.

Westboro would abuse them. But a good Christian will love a gay person. Especially one that is seeking help. And even non Christians know you should treat people the right way.

Help for what?

What if they're not seeking "help"? Less deserving of love?

In many cases there is no choice.

Lol at losing an argument to you. You referencing Darwin and wiki for what the anus is for say nothing. Again, what point are you trying to advance in this thread? You're still not answering that.

And you that the answer to bigotry is to not care? So if your family is bigots, just don't care? If your friends are bigots, just don't care? If your religion preaches against you just don't care?

Again I ask, what's your point in this thread you feel the need to advance? That the anus isn't for sex?

that the anus is not for sex and that being a homosexual and living the homosexual lifestyle = you not passing on your genes.

i said i would not care about people who hated me i did not know.
if my family had an issue i would use the most effective means possible-- non-violent discussion which I know might take time to work.

I wouldn't be filming it and putting it on youtube to scam people. This whole video was a scam. they were all in on it. period. it was to make money and that is all.

now, you seem to want to argue with me on points at first but then give up on them so = you are losing this debate

and still, you cannot answer the simple question I posed to you once again.

like my position or not, at least i can back up while i feel the way i do.

you got shit. you don't have an opinion you can back up. you are AFRAID to answer my questions because you know i will use your answers to expose you being a fraud.

The last two sentences almost made me throw up in my mouth. You're officially my least favorite poster.

I say abstinence. Counseling to deal with a bad childhood relationship with a father, dealing with past abuse, neglect, fostering good healthy non sexual relationships/friendships with other men. I believe churches should step in and help any gay person that wants help with this.

And if they had none of those things?

ah, cannot give one example though.

I mean, it should be easy enough for you to give an example but you can't.

does constantly getting patted on the head mess up your hair?

Though it was mildly amusing watching you get besmirched by an actual trial lawyer, I don't debate people with your position if I have anything even remotely better to do... like yawn. Doing so only gives people like you un-needed attention.

I love how the thinly-disguised gay haters will do a quick google search and go with the first thing that satisfies their confirmation bias. I mean how else can you explain putting so much of your backing towards and article/study from the 70s and not even look to see if there were any updates or newer findings since then (40 year period, c'mon)

Though it was mildly amusing watching you get be smirked by an actual trial lawyer, I don't debate people with your position if I have anything even remotely better to do... like yawn. Doing so only gives people like you un-needed attention.

Wait, he ISN'T just a troll? He actually believes what he is spouting?

mjl.gif

who do you think is most obsessed with stating the fact that gays are born that way?
a) gays
b) the bigots

don't think you are tall enough to ride this coaster

Dude troll elsewhere. You are not even a compelling troll based on your arguments here but like any hot button topic you draw some replies.

Live your life. Let others live theirs. Take the judgement elsewhere because it reflects way worse on you then it does on them. Grow up. Or don't and enjoy existing in a diminishing pocket of bigots who seem to think they should be heard.

that the anus is not for sex and that being a homosexual and living the homosexual lifestyle = you not passing on your genes.

i said i would not care about people who hated me i did not know.
if my family had an issue i would use the most effective means possible-- non-violent discussion which I know might take time to work.

I wouldn't be filming it and putting it on youtube to scam people. This whole video was a scam. they were all in on it. period. it was to make money and that is all.

now, you seem to want to argue with me on points at first but then give up on them so = you are losing this debate

and still, you cannot answer the simple question I posed to you once again.

like my position or not, at least i can back up while i feel the way i do.

you got shit. you don't have an opinion you can back up. you are AFRAID to answer my questions because you know i will use your answers to expose you being a fraud.

Saying the anus is not for sex is like saying the mouth isn't for sex. It's meaningless. And for many it is perfectly fine and enjoyable for sex.

I never argued gay couples passed on their genes. I argued Darwin doesn't argue for or against homosexuality. It exists.

I have no idea what your question is.

Even if everything you think is true is correct, why should they abstain from having relationships with other like minded people?

If they want help, fine, but if they do not what business is it of yours? It is pretty arrogant to assume you can pick out others who need counseling, no?

What business do you have advising others on their choices whether it be hair colour, race or sexual orientation that drives their preference?

Dude troll elsewhere. You are not even a compelling troll based on your arguments here but like any hot button topic you draw some replies.

Live your life. Let others live theirs. Take the judgement elsewhere because it reflects way worse on you then it does on them. Grow up. Or don't and enjoy existing in a diminishing pocket of bigots who seem to think they should be heard.

Wait, he ISN'T just a troll? He actually believes what he is spouting?

mjl.gif

I hope he is just trolling. Still less obnoxious than ripskater's holier than thou routine.

Last edited:
I hope he is just trolling. Still less obnoxious than ripskater's holier than though routine.

ripskater's schtick is hilarious. He's the one that cited the 40-year old study and didn't bother to research what further developments happened since then regarding this subject.

But, he doesn't hate gays, you know, but he just, you know, thinks their "lifestyle" is "unhealthy."

He must think once you realize you're gay, you are forced to act and think a certain way. He probably also thinks that the people in the Pride parades running around in hot pants are an accurate representations of homosexuals as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back