Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying the anus is not for sex is like saying the mouth isn't for sex. It's meaningless. And for many it is perfectly fine and enjoyable for sex.

I never argued gay couples passed on their genes. I argued Darwin doesn't argue for or against homosexuality. It exists.

I have no idea what your question is.

again, it is not meaningless. i claim that biologically that the anus is not purposed for sex.
is saying the hearts function is to force the flow of blood meaningless?

as far as darwin goes, you are completely wrong and you just can't understand simple statements of natural selection

you have a sexual orientation based on genetics which does not allow you to pass on your genes without resorting to another sexual orientation. how would this possibly be seen as good for you passing on your genes

how about this, you just prove how i am wrong
1) prove that one of the funtions the anus was designed for is sex.
2) prove to me how a homosexual can reproduce via homosexual sex

YOU CANNOT = YOU LOST YOUR ARGUMENTS against me

and what questions don't you answer? any of them

I am claiming this: that you only are on the pro-gay side because it is "in" according to the media.
You are a FRONT RUNNER.

you take up this cause because the media tells you to, not because of your own rational thought.

you are afraid to answer my questions because i will expose you. period.

and what is my agenda? am i pro gay or anti gay?
My agenda is the TRUTH

when some fundamentalist says the earth was made in 6 days i will argue with him based on science

when some gay frontrunner claims that the anus is designed for sex i will argue with him based on SCIENCE

you are arguing off a false emotion at best.

and YOU picked this argument with ME back when you said i did not know what i was talking about, and later called me a retard
-both of these just showing your belligerent intolerance.

it is just most unfortunate this argument fell on a holiday and you could not call the GLAAD hotline so they could tell you what they think

class dismissed

hqdefault.jpg

Dude troll elsewhere. You are not even a compelling troll based on your arguments here but like any hot button topic you draw some replies.

Live your life. Let others live theirs. Take the judgement elsewhere because it reflects way worse on you then it does on them. Grow up. Or don't and enjoy existing in a diminishing pocket of bigots who seem to think they should be heard.

I don't care what they do.

I am just asking you a simple question

who do you think is most obsessed with proving that gay is something you are born as? Gays or anti-gay bigots?

Is it really this hard to answer a question?

Though it was mildly amusing watching you get besmirched by an actual trial lawyer, I don't debate people with your position if I have anything even remotely better to do... like yawn. Doing so only gives people like you un-needed attention.

list one example of me being besmirched

you don't debate me because you could yawn, but you reply to me?

I commend you. You are not ready and accept this fact.

Even if everything you think is true is correct, why should they abstain from having relationships with other like minded people?
So they don't fall into the problems that plague the gay community. Which I have already listed. STD's, drugs, alcohol, depression etc. They can do what they want to do though. I won't stop them.

So they don't fall into the problems that plague the gay community. Which I have already listed. STD's, drugs, alcohol, depression etc. They can do what they want to do though. I won't stop them.

Yeah I'm sure abstaining from sex and pretending your not gay really helps with depression, you're not smart.

Why? If they are gay?

Isn't it obvious ripskater probably supports "gay conversion" therapy? With that said, do you really want to waste more time arguing with someone who believes gay people should be given help not to have sex with people they find sexually attractive?

I mean at the end of the day, he's going to continue believing the nonsense regardless of your arguments or what facts you bring up. It's best to either laugh and point at these type of people or just brush them off.

So they don't get HIV, suffer depression etc.

Yes, anal sex automatically results in HIV. All this time I thought it was having sex with a person who is HIV-positive.

This guy. This guy right here is hilarious lol

Though it was mildly amusing watching you get besmirched by an actual trial lawyer, I don't debate people with your position if I have anything even remotely better to do... like yawn. Doing so only gives people like you un-needed attention.

And in the end that is all they have.

The best thing you can do to bigots is point and laugh at them and not engage in their nonsense. They face increasing isolation each day both in their communities and even on their home front as people's tolerance grows not because they approve but when they realize it is not their job to approve or disapprove others life choices when they are grown adults.

They seek out individuals on the internet who will allow them to voice their bigotry because they find increasingly fewer outlets in their real lives. So sad for them that anti gay, anti race mixing, etc, rallies are dying off even in very conservative communities.

Let the bigots drown in the bile of their silence, when they cannot find an audience to spew the hate from within them.

Yeah I'm sure abstaining from sex and pretending your not gay really helps with depression, you're not smart.

People abstain all the time. It's not easy for a gay person. But it's not something that is impossible. Especially if you have support or help from a group of friends

again, it is not meaningless. i claim that biologically that the anus is not purposed for sex.
is saying the hearts function is to force the flow of blood meaningless?

as far as darwin goes, you are completely wrong and you just can't understand simple statements of natural selection

you have a sexual orientation based on genetics which does not allow you to pass on your genes without resorting to another sexual orientation. how would this possibly be seen as good for you passing on your genes

how about this, you just prove how i am wrong
1) prove that one of the funtions the anus was designed for is sex.
2) prove to me how a homosexual can reproduce via homosexual sex

YOU CANNOT = YOU LOST YOUR ARGUMENTS against me

and what questions don't you answer? any of them

I am claiming this: that you only are on the pro-gay side because it is "in" according to the media.
You are a FRONT RUNNER.

you take up this cause because the media tells you to, not because of your own rational thought.

you are afraid to answer my questions because i will expose you. period.

and what is my agenda? am i pro gay or anti gay?
My agenda is the TRUTH

when some fundamentalist says the earth was made in 6 days i will argue with him based on science

when some gay frontrunner claims that the anus is designed for sex i will argue with him based on SCIENCE

you are arguing off a false emotion at best.

and YOU picked this argument with ME back when you said i did not know what i was talking about, and later called me a retard
-both of these just showing your belligerent intolerance.

it is just most unfortunate this argument fell on a holiday and you could not call the GLAAD hotline so they could tell you what they think

class dismissed

1 - it can be pleasurable for both parties. "Design" is meaningless. Designed by who? It can be pleasurable for both. Like oral sex. Which of course is another practice, gay or straight.

2. I never argued they could, genius.

I didn't call you a retard, and I still have no idea what question you are talking about.

And in the end that is all they have.

The best thing you can do to bigots is point and laugh at them and not engage in their nonsense. They face increasing isolation each day both in their communities and even on their home front as people's tolerance grows not because they approve but when they realize it is not their job to approve or disapprove others life choices when they are grown adults.

They seek out individuals on the internet who will allow them to voice their bigotry because they find increasingly fewer outlets in their real lives. So sad for them that anti gay, anti race mixing, etc, rallies are dying off even in very conservative communities.

Let the bigots drown in the bile of their silence, when they cannot find an audience to spew the hate from within them.

This is one of the best and most truthful posts I've seen on this site. Massive brofist.

So they don't get HIV, suffer depression etc.

What if they practice safe sex, have greater acceptance and less hate towards them and live healthier, happier lives?

People abstain all the time. It's not easy for a gay person. But it's not something that is impossible. Especially if you have support or help from a group of friends

At this point, I almost have to refuse to believe you're serious.

Why do people choose lifetime abstinence? Who does that?

I don't care what they do.

I am just asking you a simple question

who do you think is most obsessed with proving that gay is something you are born as? Gays or anti-gay bigots?

Is it really this hard to answer a question?

I don't guess at irrelevant questions where the answer has no meaning.

What does it matter if you have a guy who prefers Redheads, Blondes, Brunettes, different race or dudes? What is to debate or judge when he finds someone who fits what he wants who wants him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back