Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it obvious ripskater probably supports "gay conversion" therapy? With that said, do you really want to waste more time arguing with someone who believes gay people should be given help not to have sex with people they find sexually attractive?

I mean at the end of the day, he's going to continue believing the nonsense regardless of your arguments or what facts you bring up. It's best to either laugh and point at these type of people or just brush them off.

Agreed.

Point and laugh. Let him ostracize himself further and point out his own stupidity.

Do hetero's not get STD's and suffer depression? Is there now a threshold test where once your STD level and depression levels pass you are ok to have sex but not before? lol, so dumb and yet so funny at the same time.

Would a bigot accept the gay lifestyle if continue education and a lack of bigotry saw the STD and depression rates in that community drop below the hetero ones? No. It is his bigotry that forces him to search for a reason to justify it. It is not reason that drives a bigot.

What if they practice safe sex, have greater acceptance and less hate towards them and live healthier, happier lives?

It lessens their chance of STD's. They still are at greater risk for all the other problems I mentioned.

I don't guess at irrelevant questions where the answer has no meaning.

so, you are a big defender of gay rights, but you don't know they position that the majority of gays take on this very important question? i mean, it is one of the most important questions in the gay community

so, i go right back to my assumption that you do not believe in gay equality. you are just going with the flow.

there is no point in debating someone who does not have a position. but if you don't have one then don't debate other people.

you just got called up in the hate mongering. i get it.

I argued Darwin doesn't argue for or against homosexuality. It exists.

Homosexuality negatively affects the survival and reproductive capacity of its practitioners. Therefore, from a Darwinian standpoint, homosexuality is a disorder, which prematurely kills off those who practice homosexual acts, and which eliminates homosexuals from the gene pool

Not an actual study, but hard to argue that natural selection isnt against homosexuality

http://catholicgraymatters.blogspot.com/2011/08/darwins-case-against-homosexuality.html

1 - it can be pleasurable for both parties. "Design" is meaningless. Designed by who?

designed by nature? designed by some intelligent being?

again, some people get pleasure cutting their skin, but the skin's purpose is not to be cut.

so when i say purpose, i mean the biological purpose.

anytime you can prove that the anus' biological purpose or one of it's purposes is sex i will concede this argument

I am too lazy to double check the retard thing so i am just going to pretend that didn't happen

I saw bigotry firsthand when i was a kid and was victim of it. I look at all these gay defenders and they are the same as these bigots but they just wear a different color shirt

bigotry = hating someone for some way they differ from you or disagree with your opinion

(note i said HATING)

This is one of the best and most truthful posts I've seen on this site. Massive brofist.

Ignorance and bigotry are thankfully not the threat they once are, so the best we can do now is isolate and laugh at those last few who cling to those prejudices.

Think about it. How funny is it (and stupid at the same time) that someone else thinks two gay people who are happy together and enjoying a great relationship should abstain from physical relations and a relationship because another person does not approve of it?

When you look at how incredibly dumb and ignorant that position is and laugh at it as opposed to trying to debate it, things become very clear.

I mean debating someone else's preference whether it be hair colour, race, or genre of movie and you have one person telling another what they should like and trying to tell them they are wrong, that is laughably stupid.

And by all means, bigots have a right to be stupid. Just learn to enjoy it.

nope, it seems that gays are saying that it is genetic. your biology is based on your genetics though.

as far as your whole "when do you get your sexual orientation" stuff, well, when do you grow hair on your ARMPITS? is that genetic? can we say it is biology (which is based on your genetics)?

Lets make this simple.

Are gay men gay because
1) nature/genetics/biology
2) nutrure/their environment
3) by choice

or do you have another reason?

my opinion is that it is 1 in some cases and 2 in others. i would say 1 is more than 50%
i would say 3 is 0%

No, dumdum. Your biology is based on more than your genetics. Go read something. Learn.

No, dumdum. Your biology is based on more than your genetics. Go read something. Learn.

He doesn't understand that genetics and environment work together. You don't say this is 100% genetics and this is 100% environment.

so, you are a big defender of gay rights, but you don't know they position that the majority of gays take on this very important question? i mean, it is one of the most important questions in the gay community

so, i go right back to my assumption that you do not believe in gay equality. you are just going with the flow.

there is no point in debating someone who does not have a position. but if you don't have one then don't debate other people.

you just got called up in the hate mongering. i get it.

I am not a defender of gay rights.

I call bullshit when I see a stupid statement or position regardless of 'class' rights.

Your question is stupid and irrelevant.

And we are not debating. I am mocking you and laughing at your ignorance and stupidity. Learn the difference.

Time for a new thread, who knew guys taking it up the ass was so popular?

As someone who grew up in a very religious community of explosive individuals (who sadly seem to have a higher percentage of gay bigotry) what turned me against religion was when you questioned their logic (or lack thereof) and cornered them and showed them that their arguments were hollow. What I learned was that way too many 'religios' people were morally cowardly and unwilling to own their positions and so tried to hide their positions behind all sorts of specious logic.

You see it here in this post with bigots arguing it is a matter of physical health concern but if you ask most 'would they accept the gay life choices if medical science found a way to take the health risk out all sex', and then you watch them spin and spin.

I say this in all honesty and that is that I have more respect for the out spoken preacher of that gay hating church then I do for those so cowardly that they need to try and hide their hate instead of owning it. That to me is the ultimate in sad, and laughable actually. To have a position you really believe in but are too cowardly to state honestly. lol.

Is that a happy group to aspire to join? Who is in this group that happily abstains their whole life?
Lots of people also wait to get married before they have sex. But I agree, most people want to have sex (at least at some point).

designed by nature? designed by some intelligent being?

again, some people get pleasure cutting their skin, but the skin's purpose is not to be cut.

so when i say purpose, i mean the biological purpose.

anytime you can prove that the anus' biological purpose or one of it's purposes is sex i will concede this argument

I am too lazy to double check the retard thing so i am just going to pretend that didn't happen

I saw bigotry firsthand when i was a kid and was victim of it. I look at all these gay defenders and they are the same as these bigots but they just wear a different color shirt

bigotry = hating someone for some way they differ from you or disagree with your opinion

(note i said HATING)

The mouth doesn't have a biological purpose for oral sex. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be used for it.

Lol at comparing anal sex to cutting.

Are you against any type of release / pleasure other than intercourse?

As someone who grew up in a very religious community of explosive individuals (who sadly seem to have a higher percentage of gay bigotry) what turned me against religion was when you questioned their logic (or lack thereof) and cornered them and showed them that their arguments were hollow. What I learned was that way too many 'religios' people were morally cowardly and unwilling to own their positions and so tried to hide their positions behind all sorts of specious logic.

You see it here in this post with bigots arguing it is a matter of physical health concern but if you ask most 'would they accept the gay life choices if medical science found a way to take the health risk out all sex', and then you watch them spin and spin.

I say this in all honesty and that is that I have more respect for the out spoken preacher of that gay hating church then I do for those so cowardly that they need to try and hide their hate instead of owning it. That to me is the ultimate in sad, and laughable actually. To have a position you really believe in but are too cowardly to state honestly. lol.
You probably figured by now that I believe gay acts are sinful acts. Any sexual acts outside of marriage are sinful IMO. You make the accusation that calling something sinful = hateful bigotry. And that is not necessarily true.

7403411_l.jpg
Why do people choose lifetime abstinence? Who does that?

Even this guy is game.

My dude Grey joy laying waste to this thread. I absolutely agree on that point as well. As much as I cannot stand hateful, religious people... I at least have respect for people that are honest about their beliefs regardless of how vile and don't have to hide behind the cowardly 'I love who I hate' shit.

The mouth doesn't have a biological purpose for oral sex. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be used for it.

Lol at comparing anal sex to cutting.

Are you against any type of release / pleasure other than intercourse?

You can do what you want, and you can have sex with about anything. But the fact is, some types of sex have greater physical risks involved because they weren't made for sex. They are created for another purpose.

You can do what you want, and you can have sex with about anything. But the fact is, some types of sex have greater physical risks involved because they weren't made for sex. They are created for another purpose.

Does oral sex have greater risk than vaginal? How bout hand stimulation? Was the mouth and hand "created" for that purpose?

Does oral sex have greater risk than vaginal? How bout hand stimulation? Was the mouth and hand "created" for that purpose?

Yeah, swallowing that stuff can't be good. You might get an upset stomach. That has greater risk than your partner's hand. Neither was created for that purpose. One has greater risk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back