Famous celebs without make up who is a true natural beauty?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have to say Taylor swift is probably the most naturally beautiful of the bunch even without make up her face is glowing she is a true natural beauty.

make up seems to give women a false confidence, I remember Christiana Aguilera said she even wears make up around the house because she feels naked without it on

There are some women now wearing make up at the gym.

Taylor swift no make up
taylor-swift-no-makeup-ffn.jpg

CMjaxwYWgAE_0Px.jpg

Kim Kardashian
658803cfcf0c2e9ce81b63a2bc8365bb.jpg

Olivia Wilde
Olivia-Wilde.jpg

Katy Perry
CelebswithoutMakeup-Gallery-07.jpg

Kirsten Stewart
kristen-stewart-without-makeup.jpg

Mila Kunis
e252d2962d2f67fcb7a9267329995239--mila-kunis-without-makeup-no-makeup.jpg

Katie Holms
maxresdefault.jpg

Eva Longoria
abc_eva_080402_ssh.jpg

LAdy Gaga
LADY-GAGA.jpg

Aria Grande
maxresdefault.jpg

Jennifer Lopez
ce4e80e5b300ade3ec7f5e3ce3e769f5--jennifer-lopez-without-makeup-celebrity-pictures.jpg

Heidi Klum
20-celebrities-who-look-completely-different-without-makeup-5.jpg

Taylor Swift looks like a Plain Jane without make-up. Not even someone to talk about if she wasn't famous

Agree that Taylor Swift is the no makeup GOAT

7mY5UMg4_400x400.jpg

I'll go with Taylor. I think J-Lo is second. That's probably just not the best pic of her

someone like swift is still young so she can get away with it - ditto that grande gal.

Wait till they hit mid early to mid 30s.

Eva still looking good. ... Kim Kardashian is a slag.

Talk about average.
C6478FFE-C787-45D5-8C9E-A835EB97AF84.jpeg

imagine if makeup not exist.

women confidence levels drop even lower. make it even easier to smash if you in upper crust of guys. heck in fact it might restore things so women who is 5´s get with men who is 5´s. And Ariana and kunis look better than that show. those bad pics of them.

So the other women posted look better......right
A couple of them do: Katy Perry and Longoria

But in general, Taylor Swift without makeup isn't anything to talk about, especially when you factor in her teenage boy body

This is why men have trust issues. Fucking pull princess Fiona and wake up with ogre Fiona.

Saw pictures like this of Claire Danes & Emma Stone, they both look better than any of them without make up.

thats like the worst picture of mila kunis on the web. solid representation

T. Swift looks the best there. Major advantage because of her youth, though.

Looks like Taylor Swift has a little make up on. She definitely still has lipstick. Olivia Wilde, Mila Kunis and Katie Holmes look pretty bad.

Back