Fan here: jds should just come out and say "yeah i did them. everyone does and they should be legal"

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
because thats what happened.

you're team doesn't need to go "research why you failed" and "investigate possible reasons for contamination" and "lie".

be the first to go out and say "yeah I did it bitch and ill do it again and pass the test next time motherfucker. what do you know about masking you little punk bitch". All of that in Portuguese of coarse.

When you try so hard to not get caught, you always want to understand how you got caught.

LMAO

You are living in Naive land TS

maxresdefault.jpg

you're team doesn't need to go "research why you failed" and "investigate possible reasons for contamination" and "lie".

be the first to go out and say "yeah I did it bitch and ill do it again and pass the test next time motherfucker. what do you know about masking you little punk bitch". All of that in Portuguese of coarse.

I would honestly appreciate that more.

It's always 'when MY favorite fighter gets popped we should just let everyone do it'.

No. Hypocrites & double standards.

I wonder if TS has ever hated on Overeem for popping in the past.

JDS is not man enough to man up to his fuckup.

"It was dickpills, bitch. I was on dickpills yesterday, I'm on dickpills today, and I will be on dickpills tomorrow. In fact i'm hard as fuck as we speak"

All of that in portuguese, obviously.

It's always 'when MY favorite fighter gets popped we should just let everyone do it'.

No. Hypocrites & double standards.

I wonder if TS has ever hated on Overeem for popping in the past.

No ive supported roid use since day one and i hate guys like hunt more for conplaining.

Go back to playing UFC on playstation or something. You sound dumb.

i don't know who you are, but you did not make the cut to be in OJ Simpson's legal team.

#ThrowBackThursdayOnSaturday

More like "yeah I'm trying to cheat so this giant scary black man only knocks the shit out of me and doesn't outright kill me."

It is smart from a legal standpoint, that's what you don't understand.

i do understand that. The point is to have the balls to do whats right despite "legal standpoints".

I guess you don't have an honor bone. I guess life is all about biting your tongue and "pleading the fifth" to avoid further punishment.

what's smart and whats right isn't always the same.

i do understand that. The point is to have the balls to do whats right despite "legal standpoints".

I guess you don't have an honor bone. I guess life is all about biting your tongue and "pleading the fifth" to avoid further punishment.

what's smart and whats right isn't always the same.
I'm sure you are also the type of guy that when he finds 2 million in a suitcase he goes straight to the cops to return it in order to get a 50 dollar finder's fee. We call those people suckers.

If you ever grow up, once you held your first job...I think you'll understand that sometimes to protect yourself and/or your family you have to lie. Has nothing to do with having balls or not. Those balls won't pay your bills when you lose your job or end up in jail. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If everyone does them everyone would test positive. mind blown

I'm sure you are also the type of guy that when he finds 2 million in a suitcase he goes straight to the cops to return it in order to get a 50 dollar finder's fee. We call those people suckers.

If you ever grow up, once you held your first job...I think you'll understand that sometimes to protect yourself and/or your family you have to lie. Has nothing to do with having balls or not. Those balls won't pay your bills when you lose your job or end up in jail. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

apples and oranges

Except he wasn't caught doing "them".

Back