Fan who ran into Octagon to help McGregor at UFC 229 speaks out:

It just keeps getting more and more embarrassing for Conor. Now his fans are trying to protect him from Khabib and company?!

Lo, no Sherbro is getting front row tickets to a McGregor show. His seats were probably worth more than most on here make a year. He is the type of guy that just wanted to go see his countryman celebrity perform in Vegas, knows shit about MMA (didn't even know DC trained Khabib), and the type of casual that has serious money. He probably does not even know why Tony Ferguson is.

<{walkerwhut}>

@Sakuraba7 I know dagestan doesnt have active wars or war lords currently - I was speaking about the north caucuses in general. There isnt (nor has there ever really) been a street crime problem in the region, so in that sense you are correct in saying there are more dangerous places.

@ImNotSurpisedDonks!

Wow that shooting at the weigh in is crazy. I agree with what you are saying, this could all turn very very ugly given that there are crazy people with propensity towards violence on both sides.

Hopefully no innocent people get hurt.

I think canceling the Zubaira vs Artem fight was a good call
I tell you one thing: Id rather be taken hostage by Dublin gangs than Caucus Islamic militant warlords. I saw Dagestan Massacre video a while ago and that video almost changed my life it was so brutal. I've seen a lot of gore but that was the worst. Much rather get a bullet in the brain pan than beheaded with a dull knife. There are levels to brutality, and modern Islamic militants can only be rivaled by Inquisition type ish.

psh. breh you're a bum. If you weren't you'd done swallow that Khabib load already and move on w/ your life.. but you swirl it around in your mouth like the pillowbiter you are. You have no connections to these fighters, it's honestly sad.

You irish fans are bunch of pathetic bums and cowards. First Khabibi cucked Conor inside, broke him, dominated him, spat on him, them cucked rest of the team after jumping the fence. After that Irish fans got stretched out stiff KO'd in a melee after. You should be the last fucking person telling anyone anything to do, you should hide in your mouse hole.
Is it "only a business?"

You irish fans are bunch of pathetic bums and cowards. First Khabibi cucked Conor inside, broke him, dominated him, spat on him, them cucked rest of the team after jumping the fence. After that Irish fans got stretched out stiff KO'd in a melee after. You should be the last fucking person telling anyone anything to do, you should hide in your mouse hole.
Is it "only a business?"
Dawg.. Let me let you in on a little secret. I don't give a fuck about the fight. I have no connection to either fighter, you fucking virgin. You want to talk pathetic, look how twisted your ovaries are over this fight. Be happy your mancrush won and go buy a celebratory dress, you :eek::eek::eek:.

He should have jumped in earlier and protected Conor from Khabib.

Dude you know NOTHING about life in the north Caucuses and how wild these people are.

Its part of the culture to give young kids weapons training as soon as they are able to walk, and the region is plagued with wars and on going blood fueds between families/clans/tribes and they live by an honor code/law that predates Islam. Blood fueds are common place - people get killed there for what would be "minor" thinks in the west.

Russians have tried to take over the region and tame these mountain people going on almost 3 centuries - cant do it.

These people DO NOT play.

I guarantee you a significant portion of the kavkaz -russian khabib fans who were wealthy enough to fly out to the fight and get seats were tied in with war lords and god knows what else.

for reference see this documentary:

Yes let's lionise those that put no value on human life. No the folk i'm fanboiing about value life less than your fanboi fascination.

Quite a mental situation once you step back and look what is being debated.

To be fair nobody does.
Sherdog does, but we stream PPV's as we smoke weed. The reason Mighty Mouse cards sell 2.3 million less than Conor cards is casuals do not know what Sherdog is. I know we live in an echo chamber here, but front row ticket holders at Conor and Mayweather fights don't know what Shadface is, nm El Cucuy.

Sherdog does, but we stream PPV's as we smoke weed. The reason Mighty Mouse cards sell 2.3 million less than Conor cards is casuals do not know what Sherdog is. I know we live in an echo chamber here, but front row ticket holders at Conor and Mayweather fights don't know what Shadface is, nm El Cucuy.

Renato is my favourite inside joke.

haha thats awesome. I like how amidst the melee he was even able to pose for a pic in the cage for his buddy in the crowd. What a good dude.

Look at the fan's twitter. He posted a group chat message that was going on with his mother and some other members of his family before and after it all happened.

Lol. His mom is worried about russians trying to attack him in the streets afterwards and says, "David if you're reading this please stay away from any trouble. Use your scouts training."

Scouts training lol.

fa96e0cd7b9a83e5b829badc73ecaca0
5303372_wsof-22-attempting-to-compete-with-ronda_a50c3ab9_m.jpg

find 10 differences

Dawg.. Let me let you in on a little secret. I don't give a fuck about the fight. I have no connection to either fighter, you fucking virgin. You want to talk pathetic, look how twisted your ovaries are over this fight. Be happy your mancrush won and go buy a celebratory dress, you :eek::eek::eek:.

LOL, didn't watch.

giphy.gif

Oh, I know that, and am not saying that blood feuds and hardness is not a huge part and parcel of Caucus life. What I am saying is based upon the make up of both these groups, or atleast parts of them, that we got lucky that nothing more serious happened. What I am more worried about is that in a rematch, we may see ugliness escalate. No way they can do a rematch in Dublin or Russia, especially seeing as things got so heated. The same blood feuds that exist in Dagestan exist in Ireland, and with peoples associated with people that Conor has rolled with (aka Kinahan Cartel from above doc, who tried to originally get seats but were denied).

These people have also been known to shoot up weigh ins, so I just hope things dont escalate any further than they have.

Love this. Let this irish rats kill each other. Planet will be a better place.

He has a whatsapp group with his wife, mother, and sister?

giphy.gif
Probably cringey or embarrassing or whatever if you're 17, but if you're a grown man with kids and responsibilities then having a whatsapp group with your family is very useful.

Back