Fans harrassing Thurman

then you have a law suit.

Sucks, but it is the truth. Unfortunately, there are trolls in real life :(

I am not a fan of Keef, but feel bad that shit like that happens. Part of the game, to many haters in the world.
i honestly don't think this fat piece of shit was trying to get chin checked so he could sue, it struck me more like an idiot with a huge ego talking shit so he would appear tough.

but talking to a boxer doesn't make you tough. it's the training and the actual fighting that's tough.

i think the law should be changed so that if you stand 2 feet away from a pro fighter and cup your mouth to scream offensive shit to them like a retard, they should be allowed to break your fucking jaw. i mean it only makes sense.

why on earth would you obnoxiously talk shit to a professional boxer?

to prove you're tough? he would end you within seconds, you fat fucking idiot.
To get him to hit you, then sue him?

Hopefully this troll does this in a dark alley to Mike Tyson or Oliver McCall.

Fat cunt hasn't trained a day in his life. Acting like he knows when an athlete is ready (post surgery) to face top notch competition in the sport of boxing. Keef should've told him to fuck off and kept walking.

Shit like this is why a lot of athletes dont want to even bother interacting with folks.

Hopefully this troll does this in a dark alley to Mike Tyson or Oliver McCall.
nowadays, mike is pretty tame.

but do this to him when he's in his twenties, and it didn't have to happen in a dark alley. mike would sleep this fool in the middle of a press conference.

the comfort with which that idiot condescends Thurman is insane. That guy is pure asshole. H'es probably had a single reflective thought his entire life.

And why the fuck his brother wearing Zuffa Boxing T-Shirt?

Imagine Keith Thurman going out of his way to give these guys a hard time about their jobs of filling propane tanks at the local Valero.

this whale should be more worried with his health than with arguing with a pro boxer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back