Movies FANTASTIC FOUR (Ralph Ineson Cast as Galactus, post #753)

My overall though is that Marvel already F’d up Reed.

Literally there is a “super genius” in EVERY SINGLE MARVEL MOVIE.

Shuri
Iron Heart
Langs Daughter
Parkers buddy

when super geniuses are a dime a dozen it cheapens people like Reed and Doom. You can’t really make them 10x what the others are on screen even though they are.

In the comics, T’Challa is a super genius, but Reed and Doom are in another class. They’ve painted themselves into a corner I don’t trust them to write themselves out of.

The most damning line to the effect was in IW from Shuri when she reprimands Banner for not thinking of some special way to insert the infinity stone. A, Ultron did that and B. It was clearly to mock the intelligence of Stark and Banner to make Shuri seem comically superior.

ugh

Shuri
Iron Heart
Langs Daughter
Parkers buddy

when super geniuses are a dime a dozen it cheapens people like Reed and Doom. You can’t really make them 10x what the others are on screen even though they are.

In the comics, T’Challa is a super genius, but Reed and Doom are in another class. They’ve painted themselves into a corner I don’t trust them to write themselves out of.

The most damning line to the effect was in IW from Shuri when she reprimands Banner for not thinking of some special way to insert the infinity stone. A, Ultron did that and B. It was clearly to mock the intelligence of Stark and Banner to make Shuri seem comically superior.

ugh

I remember my old Marvel trading cards I had in 1992. They used to provide “ratings” from 1 to 7 for several attributes for each character: strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability and intelligence.

Reed was the second most intelligent character with a rating of 6. The only character equal or higher than Reed was Galactus at a 7.

Decent enough fan of FF and like Adam Driver enough, but he ain’t a good casting for Reed.

I hope it's true and I bet he knocks it out the fucking park.

what's going to be super important for this movie who is who is cast as thing and Johnny storm.

their relationship and how it's told is super important to the success of this movie

feels like people are way too caught up in their opinions of the kylo ren character. i think Driver is great, even if he wasn’t my first choice.

If they cast Mila Kunia then hope Ana De Armas is next so I can get my long desired lesbian scene between the two of them. Be inclusive Marvel!

Galactus? No Dr Doom?

Come on

If Mila Kunis is cast... then Ashton Kutcher should be Galacticus

KgFkIM9.png

They can't seriously make Driver Reed . That has to be a joke. Gslactus can be be anyone but still Antonio <{anton}>

Galactus is too big, literally and figuratively, to be the main bad in the 1st movie. If he's in the 1st movie it. will have to be in a similar manner to how the Celestials were discussed in GoTG 1.
If the guy playing Rocket can play Rocket, then Bandaras can do the voice of Galactus. I'm sure he's not going to go for the smooth spaniard seductress (from Ultimate Gambit iss 6-9), but I'm not convinced either.

Kunis could be playing, wait for it, because its fucking awesome and this just occurred to me, so that kind of makes me awesome, too:

Victor Von Doom's mom.

BOOM

Okay, so maybe they have 2 stories going on at the same time.
Story 1: The origin of DOOM, starting with his gypsy mother and then his quest to acquire the power to rescue her from Mephisto (Bandaras would be a great Mephisto just saying (voice, Mephisto needs to be cgi, too). In his development of his mystic powers, injecting it into his armor, he is always searching for something greater (his satellites detect a giant power which at the end we find out is either the Silver Surfer or Galactus. Meanwhile, his origin weaves in and out of the main FF storyline which is mainly focused on Mole Man.

FF2 - Silver Surfer (more Doom back story)
FF3 Galactus & Terrax vs FF, SS, and DOOM (who turns face to get some of that sweet sweet power cosmic)

Shuri
Iron Heart
Langs Daughter
Parkers buddy

ugh
Reed is done for reason u stated. They can still save Doom if it's Cillian or Fassbender n maybe Giancarlo.

Galactus is too big, literally and figuratively, to be the main bad in the 1st movie. If he's in the 1st movie it. will have to be in a similar manner to how the Celestials were discussed in GoTG 1.
If the guy playing Rocket can play Rocket, then Bandaras can do the voice of Galactus. I'm sure he's not going to go for the smooth spaniard seductress (from Ultimate Gambit iss 6-9), but I'm not convinced either.

Kunis could be playing, wait for it, because its fucking awesome and this just occurred to me, so that kind of makes me awesome, too:

Victor Von Doom's mom.

BOOM
if he doesn't do his puss in boots voice I'm girlcotting this movie

Back