Fantasy main event

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Whats your fantasy main event? No USADA testing.

Mine would be open weight Mirko Cro Cop vs. Anderson Silva

Jones vs Lesnar.
Fedor vs Randy
Wand vs Vitor 2

All while Conor talks shit to each and every one of those bums.

Fight pass prelim show case fight is Jake Shields vs AJ Agazarm with no ref

Last edited:
Jones vs Lesnar.
Makes the most sense to me. I am not convinced any of the other legends can still bang, even with the juice.

Crocop Liddell would have been cool to see with both in ideal conditions though.

Makes the most sense to me. I am not convinced any of the other legends can still bang, even with the juice.

Crocop Liddell would have been cool to see with both in ideal conditions though.

I kinda took some fantasy liberties with Fedor and Couture. That is the biggest missed super fight in my opinion.

Vitor is forever a killer on the gas and if Wand gets one last fight with the good stuff in his blood, we get about 90 seconds of violence.
(Vitor would wreck him)

I kinda took some fantasy liberties with Fedor and Couture. That is the biggest missed super fight in my opinion.

Vitor is forever a killer on the gas and if Wand gets one last fight with the good stuff in his blood, we get about 90 seconds of violence.
(Vitor would wreck him)
Fedor Couture had my interest when they first talked about it. Vitor Wand 2 could actually work... Bellator maybe? Could be a fun watch. The reason I made my previous statement is that even though certain older fighters (Fedor, Rampage, Nelson) have access to the horse flesh, they don't seem to be making the most of it. I am not sure if it is lack of desire, or too much wear. I am pretty sure with Page at least that he is just being lazy.

Hopefully Mirko looks good in his upcoming fight.

Rumble vs N'Gannou both juiced to the Gills!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Fedor Couture had my interest when they first talked about it. Vitor Wand 2 could actually work... Bellator maybe? Could be a fun watch. The reason I made my previous statement is that even though certain older fighters (Fedor, Rampage, Nelson) have access to the horse flesh, they don't seem to be making the most of it. I am not sure if it is lack of desire, or too much wear. I am pretty sure with Page at least that he is just being lazy.

Hopefully Mirko looks good in his upcoming fight.
LoL
Rampage does not give a shit lol
I'm glad Fedor is apparently clean these days. The last thing any of us older fans want is for the keyboard warriors using him being caught as an argument against his greatness in every thread he is mentioned.
Coming from a guy, who just washed a winny tab down with my vitamins, I truly don't understand the hate these guys get for being on the gas.
Every top PPV draw except Conor and GSP has been on it.
We all want home runs.

Uber TS Vs Frank Mir

This guys,,I like your thinking

usZRR.jpg

Back