Far Cry 5

Is there anyway to avoid getting captured? I saw the alert I was being hunted but figured I was good driving a truck with my companion on the 50 Cal, then suddenly it faded to black and I was captured, like wtf talk about railroading
No

Anyone know a way to get Grizzly skins? I need three for a mission. All I get when I go to the spot and throw bait are black bears

Anyone know a way to get Grizzly skins? I need three for a mission. All I get when I go to the spot and throw bait are black bears

stop being bear racist and they will come

I put 412 hours into Fallout 4.. only second to 670 hours on GTA V (90 percent of that is online)

I put about the same into Fallout 4 across Xbox and PC, GTA I have no idea how long I spent on it because I played from when it came out on 360, through to xbox one and also on PC.

If you are doing it for perk points and trying to find a hare, I couldn't find Hare's at either hunting spot and I spent a long time looking.
Nah I was doing it for a mission. Not sure about the hares

Anyone up for some co op (I'm on PC)? Beaten the game already, but still a ton of fun to mess around.

Traded in wildlands and grabbed this mug. Hope to get some time in tonight.

Only played a bit. Pretty good. Curious why I can have 3 melee weapons, but not a bow and a rifle at the same time though.

Only played a bit. Pretty good. Curious why I can have 3 melee weapons, but not a bow and a rifle at the same time though.

You have to unlock the perks. Honestly the first thing I did was just hunt and hunt some more. Quickly gathered a lot of money and bought a bunch good weapons (prestige ones, .50, AK, M249, etc). Then I did kill challenges to unlock perks. Peggies are everywhere so it's pretty easy to rack up quite a bit of perk points.

Side note throwing shovels is amazing.

Thank you, guys. Never played any FarCry games before so figuring this out. Only to the point where I saved and recruited the guy on the dock so far so probably have a lot it will tell me about.

The dog and I are off to a rough start. When I was supposed to pet and recruit him, I hit the wrong button and kicked him. We got past that though, but when shit popped off I threw an ill advised grenade and don’t have a dog anymore. Smh.

The dog and I are off to a rough start. When I was supposed to pet and recruit him, I hit the wrong button and kicked him. We got past that though, but when shit popped off I threw an ill advised grenade and don’t have a dog anymore. Smh.
The dog is shit anyway. He’s good for tagging enemies if you want to stealth your way through outposts but typically a human companion is better.

The dog is shit anyway. He’s good for tagging enemies if you want to stealth your way through outposts but typically a human companion is better.
Cheeseburger is gangster though

I'm not that far in. Right after the island, I went to John's region. These motherfuckers are coming at me hard already.

I'm not that far in. Right after the island, I went to John's region. These motherfuckers are coming at me hard already.
It sucks that everything you do gains resistance points, you can’t help but progress and as you do the patrols get harder and harder

It sucks that everything you do gains resistance points, you can’t help but progress and as you do the patrols get harder and harder

Ammo seems to be at a premium right now too. I haven’t bought any perks yet. Saving up for the perk with the additional primary.

Back