Far Cry 5

Ammo seems to be at a premium right now too. I haven’t bought any perks yet. Saving up for the perk with the additional primary.
I waited way to long for that one. When I finally got it the game got so much easier

Ammo seems to be at a premium right now too. I haven’t bought any perks yet. Saving up for the perk with the additional primary.
Do the prepper stash side missions
Each prepper stash has 3 perk points hidden in it, you'll stack up points fast

Lol at this being 22 pages and I still haven't really begun to play it. Well at least I have a repository when I actually start playing the game.

Shelled out the money for the xbox one x last night. Can’t wait to boot this up on it.

Can you play co-op via local split screen or only online?

Tbh, I kind of liked the ending, but it has made me not want to replay it again either. Because...

It feels like it's all for nothing. Bad guy wins, everyone is dead. The end.

Lol at this being 22 pages and I still haven't really begun to play it. Well at least I have a repository when I actually start playing the game.
I've just finished reading through this thread and now extremely tired ... read that as "suppository"

I wish I could refund this crap.

The driving mechanics during the challenges are absolute dog shit. If ATVs handled IRL like they do in the Quadzilla challenge, ATV accidents would be the leading cause of death worldwide
Yeah that was annoying. Especially the wingsuit stunt challenges. It was so much more difficult to control

Giving it a go now, even on the hardest difficulty its VERY easy :(

Another massive disappointment for me. Far Cry 4, Primal, and now 5 have all sucked IMO. Driving was atrocious, most of the missions were garbage, and the story was lackluster. Don't even get me started on the ending, which was awful. Unsatisfying and made no fucking sense. I got to the end interested in how this was going to go and the game just took a shit on me. The "secret" endings were just as fucking dumb. Felt like nothing in the game mattered. Like some people have mentioned, what I hated most were interruptions in game play that you were forced into for a story break that did nothing and just wasted your time. I will say I did like the main antagonists but the way the story unfolded and ended, I don't know, I was just very frustrated by it. I also had multiple game crashes on the PC but I suppose it wouldn't be a Ubisoft game if it didn't crash randomly. Wasted $60 and 27 hours of my time.

Last edited:
Just finished the main story. Don't understand all the complaints about the ending. I actually liked it considering the story made no sense from the beginning I don't understand the hate

Just finished the main story. Don't understand all the complaints about the ending. I actually liked it considering the story made no sense from the beginning I don't understand the hate
you just explained why they hated it right after saying you don't understand all the complaints. You do understand <45>

you just explained why they hated it right after saying you don't understand all the complaints. You do understand <45>
{<huh}

People seem to be complaining about the ending specifically. Some are saying it ruined the game for me. I liked it.

{<huh}

People seem to be complaining about the ending specifically. Some are saying it ruined the game for me. I liked it.
I've seen a lot of complaints about being captured numerous times only to somehow keep escaping and that it impacted the story by making the "bad guys" look unbelievably incompetent. Then came an unbelievable ending. Nothing wrong with you enjoying it though.

{<huh}

I didn't think it was terrible, just...weird. Like it didn't fit the narrative. It made the whole game feel like nothing you did mattered.

I get where Ubi was going with it, something tragic and shocking like Rockstar did with RDR, but it just didn't seem to fit. It was bombastic and shocking but felt...off.

I can see them dragging it into the next far cry though...post apocalyptic setting and all.

I didn't think it was terrible, just...weird. Like it didn't fit the narrative. It made the whole game feel like nothing you did mattered.

I get where Ubi was going with it, something tragic and shocking like Rockstar did with RDR, but it just didn't seem to fit. It was bombastic and shocking but felt...off.

I can see them dragging it into the next far cry though...post apocalyptic setting and all.
I was thinking they could do a dlc of the map after the ending but meh....

Back