Far Cry 5

That would have been a good idea. The dlc they have planned sounds fun anyway though imo
Have you seen the ending if you walk away? I actually liked that one more

Also there is a third one where if you never cuff him in the very beginning you just leave

Have you seen the ending if you walk away? I actually liked that one more

Also there is a third one where if you never cuff him in the very beginning you just leave
Yep saw all three

How do you guys like the zombie version? Was considering getting it

Picked this up and I’m honestly having a blast, I like how you just randomly stumble on side missions now. And no climbing towers/grinding certain animal furs is a welcome change.

Im over here laughing out loud for reals at Tweaks meth head obstacle course cause its just too realistic
Reminds me of some people I know lol

"Dont feel bad about the pigs, they know what they did"

Thats hilarious

This game was fun for an hour(the intro is amazing) but afterwards just delves into the same dull open world crap far cry has always been. Can they at least make main missions interesting instead of go here rescue this person, go there steal this car?

ugh.. tried the editor and got frustrated with it in like 15 minutes. Wanted to see if there's like a website/computer program to make maps without using the controller, but seems not. No clue how people make some of these, I dont have the time or patience.

Replayability isn't great, I don't feel a strong compulsion to reach the end again and even when you reach the end, the landscape is so barren from enemy NPCs that wandering after the end of the main missions isn't really that enjoyable. That said, it does inspire me to put more effort into fishing and hunting, in real life.

I was just wandering through Faiths region doing missions(was about 70% complete) when I somehow ended up in the final battle of her stage
It just magically kicked me there somehow
Is that what happened with you guys or did you have to purposely go to her end stage?

I was just wandering through Faiths region doing missions(was about 70% complete) when I somehow ended up in the final battle of her stage
Is that what happened with you guys or did you have to purposely go to her end stage?
The game has forced progression, which is one of the main complaints about it.

This game was fun for an hour(the intro is amazing) but afterwards just delves into the same dull open world crap far cry has always been. Can they at least make main missions interesting instead of go here rescue this person, go there steal this car?

Totally unfair, you can also help the guy getting beat up. So much variety!

Game updated today and now my helicopter and my dope ass .50 cal Gold & Steel sniper rifle are gone
This is bullshit I loved that gun

Replayability isn't great, I don't feel a strong compulsion to reach the end again and even when you reach the end, the landscape is so barren from enemy NPCs that wandering after the end of the main missions isn't really that enjoyable. That said, it does inspire me to put more effort into fishing and hunting, in real life.
You can reset all the outposts in the options menu

Also looking forward to getting Far Cry 3 Classic Edition next month for free with the season pass. Will play again.

Im loving the Vietnam DLC, wouldnt mind seeing this turned into a full game

Same. Showdowns with John and Joseph were the only ones I could self-determine; Faith and Jacob had their way with me. Phrasing. On a related note, hated the subplots that stripped me of my loadout. Nothing beat stopping at a weapons shop after some reconnaissance to prepare for an all-out assault on an outpost. Being randomly abducted and the screen fading to black had me wanting to reach through the screen and slap someone. Which ending did you get?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back