Far Cry New Dawn Controversial Cover Leaked

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2Yt76Ue.jpg

I'm confused what's the controversy here?

Putting Willow and Jayden on the cover wearing "normal" clothes is rather controversial...

black woman stronk

white man bad

at least thats my guess

Are those black woman? Look mixed if anything to me. They look about 1 shade darker than the guy they are about to kill. If they had normal hair and not corn rows we wouldn't even know what they were.

Looks like shit. They should do an urban game for once. The devs are super talented, I think they could pull off a city/suburb environment.

Looks like shit. They should do an urban game for once. The devs are super talented, I think they could pull off a city/suburb environment.

it wouldn't be a far cry. I want to see one on another planet.

Pagan Min has an asian servant on Far Cry 4 cover: "Libruls are sensitive! Muh video games! SJWs go away!"

Random Joseph Seed lookalike strapped up on Far Cry 5 DLC cover: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHITE GENOCIDE!"

<puh-lease75>

It looks shitty, but not for offensive reasons. I know there has always been a complaint about post apocalyptic games being overly drab in their color scheme, but this RAGE2, FC New Dawn "Let's make the post apocalypse look like Jesus turned the saturation up on the world's control panel!! The wasteland's gonna pop!!!" is stupid as shit. It's like Mad Max plus 2013 molly rave.

For a second I thought I was in the video game forum.

The biggest controversy is they’re already releasing 6

since TS is too much of a goofball to make a proper thread, the potential controversy is the racial component of the picture. two black women torturing a white man. we all know how the the quick trigger victim card throwing whiners on both sides are gonna react.

im sure some have already posted in this thread.

however, here's an article with a possible explanation for all the imagery:
https://www.polygon.com/2018/12/6/18129218/far-cry-new-dawn-title-cover-leak

"This leaked cover art, which has not been authenticated, further solidifies the theory that the game is a direct sequel to Far Cry 5, which was released earlier this year. The man on the cover is clearly dressed like Joseph Seed, also known as The Father, a leader of a religious cult in a fictional version of Montana. The green church steeple has featured prominently in the marketing for both games. One potential ending of Far Cry 5 also featured the detonation of a nuclear device, which happens to be the inciting event for the next game.

The cover art also shows the sawblade crossbow device featured in the game’s teaser. The two women in the foreground (and a third character in the background) appear to be wearing motorcyle gear and wield makeshift weapons."

Rated M for Mature should really take on a new meaning these days.

What's the controversy? Those two girls are open carrying in a beautiful field of flowers. There is a man with an apple on his head, which makes him scream with joy, he is tied to a lovely yellow car.

Here's a real controversy...

Why is it in post-apocalyptic shit do they always show roving gangs of people wearing dirt bike "armor" like it'll actually protect you from weapons?

Back