Far Cry New Dawn Controversial Cover Leaked

Pagan Min has an asian servant on Far Cry 4 cover: "Libruls are sensitive! Muh video games! SJWs go away!"

Random Joseph Seed lookalike strapped up on Far Cry 5 DLC cover: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHITE GENOCIDE!"

<puh-lease75>

giphy.webp

That goddamn crossbow is still bothering me....

You mean to tell me you have a perfectly fine working crossbow but can't find any bolts for it so you decide to sling CIRCULAR SAW BLADES?! Like those are just falling out our ears.

I always wonder what the dipshits who complain about video games being anti-white or whatever actually look like in real life. Like the same tards who complained about Wolfenstein making nazis look bad... Yeah..

That's the dumbest looking crossbow I've ever seen. Why have a saw blade right by where your face needs to go to aim?

That's the dumbest looking crossbow I've ever seen. Why have a saw blade right by where your face needs to go to aim?

I figured it must shoot them like a trffid gun? And I guess the compressed air cylinder was to spin it up before launch.

Crusader Kings 2: Holy Fury > Stellaris: MegaCorp > Smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDR2

When Man The Guns comes out, I'm probably going to miss just about every other game released afterward.

Are those black woman? Look mixed if anything to me. They look about 1 shade darker than the guy they are about to kill. If they had normal hair and not corn rows we wouldn't even know what they were.

The controversy should be the very apparent white washing lol

Also, given how Far Cry 5 went I can't imagine enough time has past to wear they've RAN OUT of regular ammo for regular guns given the amount there was in 5....

If FC5 was any indication, in Montana there are more bullets of various calibers than there are cells in the human population's bodies combined.

That you Patrick Soderlund??

Love the double standard. If that were a black woman and 2 white dudes there would be riots in the streets.

Isn't it amazing how we display our kinship with other primates? Two fictional black women ready to kill a fictional white man? The right loads their Pampers. Two fictional white men ready to kill a fictional black women? The left loads their Huggies, because Pampers are for fascists.

Isn't it amazing how we display our kinship with other primates? Two fictional black women ready to kill a fictional white man? The right loads their Pampers. Two fictional white men ready to kill a fictional black women? The left loads their Huggies, because Pampers are for fascists.

Centrists loads their nappies.

Knowing ubisofts pantering to sjws that cover was made with intent.

But the real tragedy is that we still dont know what happened to vaas in far cry 3 and the fact that it hasnt been remade (the only good game from "new" far crys)

Knowing ubisofts pantering to sjws that cover was made with intent.

But the real tragedy is that we still dont know what happened to vaas in far cry 3 and the fact that it hasnt been remade (the only good game from "new" far crys)

How much do you wanna bet that there will be an eagle in the game that maps out targets for you?

I figured it must shoot them like a trffid gun? And I guess the compressed air cylinder was to spin it up before launch.

Maybe, though it looks like the blade is permanently attached to the frame and the crossbow isn't cocked; I have an Excalibur crossbow and it's meant to be cocked before the bolt is loaded. Also, it does look like there is a slot cut out in the limbs that a saw blade could shoot through.

Back