Far Cry New Dawn Controversial Cover Leaked

Maybe, though it looks like the blade is permanently attached to the frame and the crossbow isn't cocked; I have an Excalibur crossbow and it's meant to be cocked before the bolt is loaded. Also, it does look like there is a slot cut out in the limbs that a saw blade could shoot through.

Well...

Guess it is meant to shoot saw blades then. Pretty stupid idea for a weapon, it's got to be much easier to make crossbow bolts than saw blades.

That you Patrick Soderlund??

Love the double standard. If that were a black woman and 2 white dudes there would be riots in the streets.

Sure because black women killing a white man is equal or even near equal to the number of black women killed by white men? Don't be stupid, man. It's not even the same ballpark.

Sure because black women killing a white man is equal or even near equal to the number of black women killed by white men? Don't be stupid, man. It's not even the same ballpark.

So what you are saying is you condone slavery? 2 of these things are not the same. Thanks for proving my point. It's okay for people to bring up the race card and defend slavery if it's a minority but if it's a white guy "its not the same."

C'mon man can't you see the double standard here??

wait, what?

here, i am... thinking that murder is murder. i didn't realize i was supposed to consult some racial/sexual hierarchy magic 8-ball to determine which is better.

Seems like those black chicks are the baddies. As tumblr SJW as the cover looks i would say the intent behind the picture is not a celebration of black people capturing and killing white people. These two bitches will be the ones you have to take down and they might even represent an almost post apocalyptic version of antifa.

The Far Cry games have a habit of featuring the villains on the cover and this appears to follow that pattern also.

Looks sick just like all the other Far Cry and Assassin Creed games that people hate on because it's hip to do so

Ubisoft are the goat open world people Rockstar would be but they don't release enough games so you gotta give it to Ubisoft for the sheer amount of content they bring to the genre

Blood dragon was sooo good.

This might be my fave title track from a game. Ever.

The soundtrack is fucking awesome

They should do a fantasy theme farcry and have these guys do the soundtrack

I dont think its jungle so much as places where wild life and terrain are main features and atmosphere. A city to me doesnt do that and i did think the location and setting of 5 wasnt far (cry) away for me.

Another planet with an accompanying moon would do that.

No, it's jungle. Far Cry originale is jungle.

It doesn't mean it can't be urban though. FC5 proved that by a having real towns. They could definitely do a more urban setting.and it would s9 much better.

Rural settings get boring real quick. RDR2 is already boring to.me compared to GTA V even though RDR2 is a more modern game.

Lol, who cares?

If it were white people killing whites it would have been shot down as racist cos no coloured folk
If it were black people killing blacks it would have been shot down as racist cos no white folk
If it were whites killing blacks then fuck me, there would be a shitstorm

Whoever is getting shot is going to be crying discrimination, same goes for any combination of races or colours.

Eternally offended folks doing what they do best, getting offended. It's a cover of a video game, who the fuck cares enough to read that much into it? I'm white as snow, never even had a sun tan in my life, and I sure as shit don't care that two [supposedly] brown women are torturing one of my white brothers.

Perhaps I'm just an apologist? I'm sure I must fall into some category these days.

Im just happy that my dog gets to ride in the truck with me this time
Game already gets 7 thumbs up for me just on that fact alone

Killing whitey is a bonus

My complaint is with the graphic design. Can't tell at all what it is from a short distance away. It's fine as an ad but terrible for a cover.

People really love being the victim huh? I cant see anything wrong with the cover

Back