Fashion designer uses only Asian models at New York Fashion Week show

I like Asian women, but that display was not good.

Hey... does anyone know how long Double Yellows last? I can't seem to get an answer.

I like Asian women, but that display was not good.

Hey... does anyone know how long Double Yellows last? I can't seem to get an answer.

Is having double yellows a code word for Asian threesome?

East Asia is like the least diverse part of the developed world. Bangkok/Thailand is sort of diverse, I guess. Thais are more tolerant than other Asians, although even there they don't embrace "diversity" like we do. This designer has the right to hire whoever she wants, but calling it "diversity" is disingenuous bullshit.

Vietnam was very tolerant when I was there. At least they acted that way. No fucking clue what they said most of the time. Acted real friendly

She should promote diversity in Asian countries, ya know... mass immigration into China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc etc...

Wha???

you must have never been to Thailand. They are one of most friendliest and most accepting culture I know.
You misunderstood my post. I already said they are tolerant and accepting and friendly. However, they don't embrace multiculturalism and "diversity" like the West. That's not a value judgment, it's just a statement of fact.

Back