Movies F9 (New Trailer Brings Fast & Furious Crew to Space)

If you have seen F9, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Pleas let it stop!!!!!!!!<16>

I didn’t know Jordana Brewster got a sex change

So.... In the storyline, Paul Walker's character supposedly retired to be with his family, but the sister now has time to crash cars through office buildings and leap out of airplanes? Weak.

Very weak

I'm honestly pissed right now

I've been a fan of the F&F franchise for almost two decades now but I think I'm finally over it.

The street racing element is all but gone and it's just not the same without Paul Walker.

The first and third films will always be my favorite. Five is also good. And 2 Fast has found a way into my heart even though it's not very good.

The rest I could do without. They've gotten too far away from what I loved about the series in the first place.

Biggest bullshit was "Lucas black is making his longawaited return to the franchise"

Has a 2 minute pointless throwaway scene

Biggest bullshit was "Lucas black is making his longawaited return to the franchise"

Has a 2 minute pointless throwaway scene

Yeah, they even said that he was coming back for a major role in 8 but that obviously didn't happen. Pissed me off bad.

Tyrese Gibson Threatens to Quit ‘Fast 9’ if Dwayne Johnson Returns
Variety said:
tyrese-gibson-dwayne-johnson.jpg

Tyrese Gibson has threatened to quit the “Fast and the Furious” franchise amid his ongoing feud with co-star Dwayne Johnson.

Gibson posted on Instagram Wednesday, telling “loyal fans and loved ones from OUR Fast universe” that he won’t appear in “Fast 9” if Johnson is involved.

“I’m sorry to announce that if [Dwayne] is in Fast 9, there will no more Roman [Pearce]. You mess with family and my daughters survival I mess with yours,” Gibson captioned a selfie of him, Johnson, and Vin Diesel. Gibson is currently in a legal battle with his ex-wife over custody of their daughter.

This latest rant comes after Gibson criticized Johnson on Instagram in October when Universal Pictures announced the ninth “Fast” installment was being pushed back a year to accommodate a spinoff around Johnson and Jason Statham’s characters.

Gibson joined the “Fast” franchise with “2 Fast 2 Furious” in 2003, with Johnson coming on board in 2011’s “Fast Five.”

“Congratulations to [The Rock] and your brother in law aka 7 bucks producing partner [Hiram Garcia] for making the ‘Fast and the Furious’ franchise about YOU,” Gibson wrote.
The Rock threatened Tyrese Gibson's daughter's survival?

I fear we may have lost our sense of proportion, here.

Last edited:
So Tyrese is not mature enough to handle his money? He wasted millions and millions of dollars and now that he is nearly broke he is angry at the Rock for taking another movie? This guy is crazy and more mental than any woman I've ever met.

Well considering how much draw power the Rock has at the moment..

I'm assuming Ty is to be killed off...

OH NO!!! NOT TYRESE!

What will they ever do without his screen presence? He's the real star. They should fire The Rock immediately, and give in to whatever International MEGA-SUPERSTAR, Tyrese, demands.

Christ, pound for pound, that might be one of most delusional positions I've ever seen an actor take. Thinking producers will cave and get rid of the fucking ROCK, to satisfy Tyrese's infinitely replaceable ass. What the fuck is he smoking?

I genuinely don't know who that is.

This is a fight Tie reese can't win. He's a C-level actor in general, and even lower when compared to The Rock. They'd be crazy to shaft Rock over a relative nobody. Not to mention Tiereese's character is stale as fuck at this point. But my money says they work it out and get everybody back.

The franchise was all but dead before the Rock appeared in the 4th movie. If anything the general public would benefit from it being delayed a year+

Let's be honest none of the cast come near the Rock or Statham.. well I guess Vinny is on a similar level to Jason...

This tyrese was good for one or two laughs every film.. not much more.. he needs to know his role and shut his damn mouth tbh

The Fast and Furious franchise has been dead for a long time.

Not really it's like the.. or one of the biggest movies every year they put one out.. But that had nothing to do with Tyrese anyway

Back