Fastest MMA fighters?

John Dodson is the epitome of speed as far as MMA is concerned, DJ is quick too but Dodson in those first couple of rounds was quicker.

daily_gifdump_1250_13.gif
I try not to be negative but I cant stand Cody's antics. Just reminds me of those immature 12/13 year olds from school years ago. Almost to the point that he is unwatchable to me.

Urijah Faber. Especially back in the day.

Anderson Silva too (back in the day) at times seemed like he was on a different wavelength. Like he started dodging punches before they were even thrown. And then there was that front kick he landed on Vitor.

Jose Aldo 100%, one of the fastest guys to ever step in the sport.

Ironically his former foe Mendes is fucking fast as fuck also

Ive rewatched tyrons explosions a few times where it looks like the video glitched, as if a bunch of frames were actually missing. Dayum :|

Have to give Michael Johnson credit for his speed. Even in his losses like the khabib fight he looked in double speed.

Arlovski in his prime was definitely one of the fastest heavyweights out there

giphy.gif

Prime Aldo lightning quick and explosive
hyjYo8x.gif

Reminds me of one of the fastest counters ive seen
Chad%2BMendes%2BKnockdowns%2BJose%2BAldo%2BUFC%2B179.gif

Holloway has great combo speed
strike-volume.gif
tumblr_oi0azo41wX1r7vh24o1_540.gif

masvidal has slick fast hands
VeneratedAltruisticCamel-size_restricted.gif

Kelvin has quick hands not to mention the 185 killer 1,2
1_003.gif
750206468.gif

JDS has some of the fastest hands at HW
GraciousFearfulIchthyosaurs.gif

Dont see many HWs do this
UFC161-NelsonXStipe-rd3-slowmo-2-400-sg.gif

Barboza has the fastest switch quick ive ever seen
eMVJrtI.gif

Michael Johnson has extremely fast hands

Michael Johnson has extremely fast hands

i agree. always love to watch him work. his fight with diaz was fucking great, i know nate took the win but i thought johnson looked amazing as well

Arlovski in his prime was definitely one of the fastest heavyweights out there

giphy.gif

HW is I think the division where speed differences show up the most, guys like Fedor, Crocop, Arlovski and Aleks.

HW is I think the division where speed differences show up the most, guys like Fedor, Crocop, Arlovski and Aleks.
Fedor was ridiculously fast i think because HW shouldnt of been of his natural class, crocop was smarter than he was fast imo, arlovski was faster than he was smart and aleks was different i remember watching one of his first fights thinking he was fedors size and understanding the fluidity and speed then finding out he was taller and heavier

Back