Favorite Female Wrestler of all time?

Fadetoblack918

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Favorite ladies to watch in the ring? My all time favorite would probaly be Lita. At that time, no women in WWE were doing moonsaults, or could wrestle worth a shit. Her promo work was never great, but whatever. Her feud with Trish was one of my favorites of all time.

As far as modern day women, always loved/love watchin Paige and Bayley. Always wished those two could have worked a program together.

I'll go with Chyna. In the Bra-and-Panties match era, she was believable as HHH's bodyguard.

Never given a single fuck about a female as an in ring performer. My favorite on screen talent is Sherri Martel.

wwf_royalrumble_1992_dibiasesherri.jpg

Never given a single fuck about a female as an in ring performer. My favorite on screen talent is Sherri Martel.

View attachment 412953

I saw Sherri wrestle at a house show after she left WWF. She was getting face reactions until they got rid of the women's division for a time.

Moolah's schtich made me laugh with a some of the old school things she did in the ring.

Bull Nakano for physicality.

The Jumping Bomb Angels in ring work was head and shoulders above the women when they came in for a short time. Shit, it was better than a lot of the guys.

We're all making a lot of choices from the North American women, but really, the Japanese crew probably blows away anyone on any of our lists.

Lita was great for her time, and I really loved Paige before her injuries. Currently, Charlotte, Natalya and Asuka are tops for me.
Like ThunderL1ps I'm sure there's a bunch of Japanese women I'm missing out on.

Good question, if it's strictly wrestling then Io Shirai probably. Always loved her. Megumi Kudo was probably my favorite before her because she did hardcore matches. I like Manami Toyota, but her pacing never clicked with me. Meiko Satomura is awesome too.

Victoria/Tara don't think she ever really got her due in the wwe and was always on the end of some embarrassing skits. Crazy and hot.

Nikki Cross

qTwPzmy.gif

Woman drives me crazy.

Victoria. Love her character and great in the ring

got to go with victoria in wwe,thought she was insanely hot as well as being a talented performer.

I'm not an expert in women's wrestling. I very much appreciate the work of Madusa and Bull Nakano.

Alexa Bliss, I would watch doing anything.

On second thought, the Jumping Bomb Angels had some good matches in the Fed in the late 80s.

3 way tie between trish stratus, alexa bliss and daffney.

Hands down has to be Molly Holly for me.

tumblr_mlh9h44X851r6v2bdo1_500.gif

She even volunteered to have her had shaved JUST to get a women's match featured at WM.

Back