Favorite fighter with "bad" striking

100% demaian maia. i love the human backpack.
Maia is awesome. It seemed so obvious that he was only flicking that goofy jab out there to get his opponent to bite. But it almost always worked, as they'd bite anyway, and he'd shoot under their strike for the TD.

He improved his TDs so much that everyone was afraid. It's too bad he never learned to set up an overhand right off a TD feint, or throw some decent kicks, or he could've been a champion.

57eecc7d3c674.jpeg
*Sigh*

I blame the filthy fucking casuals for the travesty of this man not fighting in the UFC.

Even with his sloppy striking, Ben's so good that the UFC was afraid that he'd grapplefuck their more "exciting" fighters. But even those who hate him should've wanted to see him in the UFC, to root for him to get KTFO.

Come on Big Muffler, I know you're a Miesha tate fan boy, why did you exclude her?
Because I'm mesmerized by her incredible striking and tune out any comments to the effect that it might not be amazing.

Miesha GREAT!

Erick Silva, Khabib, and Maia come to mind.

Because I'm mesmerized by her incredible striking and tune out any comments to the effect that it might not be amazing.

Miesha GREAT!
I like Miesha, but her striking is as bad as anybody in WMMA except maybe Mackenzie Dern and PVZ.

Probably Maia.

that's tough.

shinya aoki
masakazu imanari (decent kicks though)
phil davis
DHK
rockhold's boxing (his check right hook is his only good shot)

Back