Favorite Fighters that rep your city??

John Cena

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
People tend to root for fighters that train/represent their city.

I'm curious to know of fighters from your city that you're most proud of.

Mine are

San Jose:

Cain
DC
Khabib
Rockhold
Cung Le

People tend to root for fighters that train/represent their city.

I'm curious to know of fighters from your city that you're most proud of.

Mine are

San Jose:

Cain
DC
Khabib
Rockhold
Cung Le
Going to say the same thing, AKA for life!

DJ fights out of Parkland, Washington where I grew up. Still lives around here too, my best friend wired his new house when he moved to Puyallup.

Ben Henderson
Ryan Bader
CB Dolloway
Jamie Varner

Weidman and raging al Laquita are from Long Island grew up 20 minutes from me

Black Beast reps H Town to the fullest. Swanging and Banging.:meow:<Watt1><Watt1><Watt1>

I live in northern California. Closest to me is team alpha male....

So no one. Lol

Mike Perry got KO'd boxing in Pensacola where I'm from. I guess that counts?

Darren Till - Liverpool UK

Gokhan-Saki.jpg
one of my all time favo in kickboxing, but alsoo support him in mma # Rebel Saki

There was this kid down my street who used to ride up the street with a red gas canister every few days or so. Funny because I never saw him cutting laws or riding quads etc. Well, it turns out he had a little gas huffing hobby. That kid was tough as fuck. Like a mini prime Kimbo with a better gas tank. No joke he fought top level competition. Without horking gas fumes he would have been in UFC.

Oh and other than that guy... Marcus Davis who is retired is from Houlton, ME and UFC former Champ Tim Silvia is from Ellsworth, ME

None from my town, so I'll go with Joe Lauzon because he's close enough, and fucking awesome to watch.

Edgar and Rivera are both from North Jersey, but since NJ has so few fighters in general, it's good enough. Philly is right over the bridge, so Eddie Alvarez gets a huge backing from around here aswell.

As a proud Irish/Cypriot my favorite fighters are the ones who proudly train out of the country they represent.

Cyprus: Michael Bisping

and Ireland: Marcus Davis

Aleksandr Volkov... yay, I mean. I like him, but Moscow can do better, lol. I can't even think of anyone who represents St. Petersburg in the UFC either.

Back