Favorite Fighters that rep your city??

People tend to root for fighters that train/represent their city.

I'm curious to know of fighters from your city that you're most proud of.

Mine are

San Jose:

Cain
DC
Khabib
Rockhold
Cung Le
I'm from Ottawa so my options are very limited. But in my opinion the best fighter from Ottawa is UFC vet "The Ninja of Love" Nick Denis.

Nick+Denis+Elbows+Joseph+Sandoval+UFC+on+FX+1.gif

Manhandled prime Silva, made him look like a white belt....until he gassed because he couldn’t make weight and drained himself trying

He’s one of those dudes that makes you wonder what could have been if he had his weight cutting in check.
<TrumpWrong1>

And

<TrumpWrong1>

Darren Till

Honourable mentions:
Paul Sass
Terry Etim
Paul Kelly
Cheik Kongo

I dunno maybe you never watched it

I dunno, maybe you don't know what manhandled means.

Or i dunno, maybe you didn't know that Silva had double knee surgery weeks before that fight happened.

Learn facts before you post your opinion

Mike Perry got KO'd boxing in Pensacola where I'm from. I guess that counts?
Well since the title doesn't necessarily specify MMA I'm gonna go with Roy Jones Jr.

Also, Pensacola represent!

Sad to say.. we have none. But we do have a beer drinking rattlesnake... Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Only candidate I can think of is PVZ and maybe Chael. I know Sonnen lives in OR, Dunham and Covington is from Oregon.

Then there's a handful of retiredbfighters with ties to OR. Herman, Couture, Leben, Story, etc

Kyle Noke
Ben Nguyen
Damien Brown
Adrian Pang

Chi-town:

Curtis Blaydes and Belal something...can't remember his name.

Unfortunately no UFC fighter has ever claimed the great, densely populated Queen City, TX as their hometown or where they train. We still have Jason Peters though.

Tyron woodley
Michael chandler
Michael Johnson
Ben askren

STL represent!!

Max Holloway. He technically is from a "different town" in him being from Waianae, but we live on an island, so its not much different.

Back