Favorite Fighters that rep your city??

Tri-Star Gym here in Montreal, where I live. And Tallaght, Ireland where I was born is right beside Crumlin, where McGregor is from. So you can say I'm almost MMA royalty. As a matter of fact, I have the same number of title defenses as McGregor.
1514486773916.jpg

None of them were born in San Jose but they all claim San Jose.
khabib reps russia, luke reps santa cruz, dc reps lousiana, and idk about cain. Those are the places you ever hear them talk about. wouldnt say they rep san jose at all

People tend to root for fighters that train/represent their city.

I'm curious to know of fighters from your city that you're most proud of.

Mine are

San Jose:

Cain
DC
Khabib
Rockhold
Cung Le
I'm English and live in the countryside....

Rep Bisping all day and possibly f*ck with MVP if he knew how to wrestle.

870344096.jpg.0.jpg

Tri-Star Gym here in Montreal, where I live. And Tallaght, Ireland where I was born is right beside Crumlin, where McGregor is from. So you can say I'm almost MMA royalty. As a matter of fact, I have the same number of title defenses as McGregor.
View attachment 329635

that asian girl next to you looks fine <3

I dunno, maybe you don't know what manhandled means.

Or i dunno, maybe you didn't know that Silva had double knee surgery weeks before that fight happened.

Learn facts before you post your opinion

I dunno, maybe Silva landed a killer flying knee, established closed guard and body triangle from bottom, and ended the fight with a triangle. I dunno, maybe his knees were working fine.

I dunno, maybe you're a nice throwback to 2007 when Silva's ballriders made excuses any time someone had some success against him.

I dunno, maybe you're forgetting that lots of people have taken Silva down and Lutter likely would have done the same, knee surgery or not. And he still would have passed his guard, mounted him, and punched him in the face.

But I'll concede the point that maybe "manhandle" was a strong choice of words. Lutter looked fucking terrible on the feet and was spamming sloppy TDs from way far out. But he baited Silva from half guard and slid into full mount, it was pretty fucking slick. Lutter was really good on the ground and he deserves some credit.

Wolverhampton so........ no one but I'm with Darren and he's English so close enough?

No known MMA fighters from here, boxing there is Canelo Alvarez from here.

I dunno, maybe Silva landed a killer flying knee, established closed guard and body triangle from bottom, and ended the fight with a triangle. I dunno, maybe his knees were working fine.

I dunno, maybe you're a nice throwback to 2007 when Silva's ballriders made excuses any time someone had some success against him.

I dunno, maybe you're forgetting that lots of people have taken Silva down and Lutter likely would have done the same, knee surgery or not. And he still would have passed his guard, mounted him, and punched him in the face.

But I'll concede the point that maybe "manhandle" was a strong choice of words. Lutter looked fucking terrible on the feet and was spamming sloppy TDs from way far out. But he baited Silva from half guard and slid into full mount, it was pretty fucking slick. Lutter was really good on the ground and he deserves some credit.

And let me know how that full mount went for him. For being so good on the ground, he actually might be the last guy in the UFC that has gotten reversed from full mount without help from the cage.

There's no dickriding about it. Silva had double knee surgery weeks before that fight.

And who are all these people that have taken Anderson down? DC, Hendo, Sonnen, Weidman, Lutter... am I missing anyone? So really strong wrestlers and Lutter have taken him down? You don't say...

Back