Favorite gym exercise or athletic hobby?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Had a killer workout yesterday got some squats in finally. After that did some muscle ups and some full power kicks in to speed bag.jump spinning green ranger stuff

So what's your favorite exercise? in the gym. Mine use to be crunches now its power hot stretches

Btw anyone mentioning yoga, p90x, or cross fit will be reported to a forum moderator for consideration for permanent banishment and or ridiculed.

Kipping pull-ups and downward box jumps.

Seriously though, probably bench or flyes and running / rope.

Probably shadow boxing and shuffle-step footwork

I really enjoy mountain hiking.

index_banner_dolomites_2010_1005.jpg

You get exercise, clean air, social interaction with friends, it's awesome.

Drum stick curls i usually workout at my local Popeyes might get a workout in tomorrow.

15 minutes of hard running on treadmill, then 5-10 minutes of hitting a heavy bag. Then running on treadmill again and holding my breath for 10 seconds and trying to recover in 30 seconds to do another 10 seconds. This really helped my lung capacity but if your not careful you can black out.

Another great workout is just playing catch football with your friend. Have to run real routes tho. Nothing like pushing yourself really hard for 6-10 seconds and recover and do it again.

Kipping pull-ups and downward box jumps.

Seriously though, probably bench or flyes and running / rope.

Howcome flys? I feel like flys are a war of me trying not to rip apart my shoulders without any benefit. I still do them on chest days though, just really don't love them!

Howcome flys? I feel like flys are a war of me trying not to rip apart my shoulders without any benefit. I still do them on chest days though, just really don't love them!

Not sure. I've been doing them so long I'm pretty comfortable with the range, and they seem to be one of the ones where I perform the best relative to other exercises, so even if I lift like a woos or a poosy the rest of the way I can usually get some minor redemption for the day there.

shadow boxing, shadow slipping punches, shadow kicking, shadow speed bag hitting.

Squats, the king of exercise baby

also curls because you gotta have the cep's to get the respec's

i like doing military presses while standing. it's great for your neck and upper shoulder area, and the weight indirectly works your legs as well.

I used to drive but now I walk to work everyday. 40mins to and from and 10m walk on lunch.

Puts me up to 1 1/2 hours of walking per day. I use podcasts to pass the time. I also save money because I dont pay for gas, insurance, repairs etc

Squats and deads are my favorite gym exercises but I'd rather be out on my bike on a nice day.

Back