Favorite gym exercise or athletic hobby?

Kicking things as hard as I can.

OtgrrOthe skull crusher for lifting, mainly because I am unusually good at it.

i like doing military presses while standing. it's great for your neck and upper shoulder area, and the weight indirectly works your legs as well.
The best way to get strong? Pick up something heavy and put it over your head. For me it's clean and press, in all its variations.

The best way to get strong? Pick up something heavy and put it over your head. For me it's clean and press, in all its variations.

right on. yeah, that's a good one too.

Surely you're not inferring that you have sex on a regular basis? Cause that would be a gd bald face lie

Now if you have developed an exercise that strengths one's phallus...then please share with your fellow sexually inept/handicapped sherbros.

I do have sex regularly but cock push ups are another thing compeltely. Joe Weider got me into them.

Swimming, preferably at a beach or lake.

I also enjoy filling the room with uppercuts, it's therapeutic.

I do have sex regularly but cock push ups are another thing compeltely. Joe Weider got me into them.

images

weider's ghost is disappointed in your workout and physique

I always loved incline bench, lunges, rows, and dragon flags.

Been getting up at 5:15 for cardio and 100 pushups for a month now. Going to get up to 200 pushups, 200 situps, and 500 squats before I start hitting free weights again.

im learning to embrace the grind with squats
i love pushups though, and bicep curls. every day is arm day.
i do not love running
i do love swimming

In the gym? Squats

athletic hobby? Boxing

Tennis, hiking, biking, swimming. Girl just bought me a new racket so I've been doing that the most

My body has so many aches and pains it's tough doing some exercises. Even though my left shoulder hurts afterwards, I like doing bench press (flat and incline).

Weighted pullups, weighted dips, atlas pushups, squats, jump rope and ab wheel.

Back