Favorite iconic cars

They drove a lot better with a big block than camaro’s do imo.

I’d rather have a camaro s/b or a chevelle b/b for the 60’s cars.

70’s camaros do better with big blocks than 60’s imo , but they are bigger cars.

A 69 chevelle is sexy. And my dad had a 68 ss when I was a kid 67-69 love those years chevelles the best.

67 actually is my favorite for camaro/chevelle

I’d expect they do. Camaros Are tiny next to a full body. Not a lot of chassis really handle a big block we’ll both bow tie and oval. I’ve driven a few built mustangs with big blocks and they just feel out of sorts and counter balanced. Any built mustang needs a solid 351w.
Don’t get me wrong, nothing beats the feeling of a big block on a straight away though.

16bf0a-20170421054434_1.jpg

bowdens-bmw-m1-023_500x375.jpg

P90042936_highRes_saturday-july-19-200.jpg

69' Camaro SS in Matte Black

8884_dc31662d26_low_res.jpg

Man, let me tell you about “heart breaker, I need the money sales”.
When I got out of the Navy I was working on a 69 Cadillac coupe deville. Gorgeous straight body, numbers matching. I had 10k In on that big block bastard alone. Sold it for, I shit you not, 1800$ to some punk who wanted a low rider because I needed the money.

After the war they sent a lot of us home on short notice. One day...

God that's terrible. To make it worse iirc the guy's wife was making him sell it to boot

<{outtahere}>

Sorry bud, missing the joke tie in?

The guy listing his 71 Charger (if I remember right) was being forced to sell it partially because he needed the money and partially because the missus was making him. A double whammy.

The guy listing his 71 Charger (if I remember right) was being forced to sell it partially because he needed the money and partially because the missus was making him. A double whammy.

Sounds rough. Sorry didn’t know the back story.

I got out on like two months notice.., had bills to pay. Still ended up in massive debt and broke as a joke... shitty couple years.

Ironically my lady at the time loved the fuckin Cadillac.

I never watched Miami Vice, but how does a cop afford a Testarossa?
pretty sure it was police confiscated and he and his partner just drove it around. it's been awhile though since i've seen it.

Excellent gentleman’s shoice. SSJ with the straight motor? Those things fetch an estates worth of cash anymore
I forgot who it was, but someone posted some phenomenal Deusenberg pics on here a few months ago. Love those cars, and i’m not one to like “classic” anything, but the Deusenberg has timeless appeal.

I forgot who it was, but someone posted some phenomenal Deusenberg pics on here a few months ago. Love those cars, and i’m not one to like “classic” anything, but the Deusenberg has timeless appeal.

Absolutely my man. The real work of craftsmen doing everything by hand in the most labor intensive ways possible.

That era doesn’t get appreciated enough for what absurd gear head fuel monkeys they were.

pretty sure it was police confiscated and he and his partner just drove it around. it's been awhile though since i've seen it.
If I remeber right the captain was always on his ass about using it and not tearing it up

Steve McQueen, the Bullitt Mustang, from the best car chase ever filmed.
15133111lpw-15133299-article-jpg_5296068_660x281.jpg

Steve-McQueens-Lost-Bullitt-Mustang-Lede.jpg

jmngkbjrg0kqaf9shglw.jpg

muy4dl2mqrcz.jpg

Back