@Silver
Reaction score
Post your favorite stunt.

Mine would be beehive tetherball lol

[YT]0VJYXhprh-Y[/YT]

Bunch of morons lol. They're wearing bear hats Bwahaha

Followed by department store boxing

[YT]3K2cxjP6ckI[/YT]

I like how they just casually walk into a department store and start swinging.

Where he walks around with a giant fake boner.

I think it was titled "Johnny Cocksville."

My least favorites are Dunn driving drunk and Steve O going sober.

Toy car in the ass, fog horn at the golf course and when Bam falls in a snake pit, because I really dislike Bam and it was good seeing him cry like a bitch

Fun with jet engines.

One of the first one's I ever saw and still my favorite. This might be from the first episode they ever did. Not sure.

The one where they stopped making movies, that was a good trick.

Jokes, for real I liked the one where the bull almost crushes Knoxville and somehow he remains completely calm and in control of the situation. He seems like a genuinely talented man.

This was always my favorite one, it's so funny when he goes to return the car and is like "when I drink I just black out" haha

[YT]zPFpSJWbmdA[/YT]

I love this one too, the Panda costumes are hilarious

[YT]eVTmtfzPPCI[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my favorite but once they met that Pharcyde rapper and made him slide down a subway escalator. brought the lulz fo sho.

My favorite must be when steve-o drinks beer filtered through the longest nails in the worlds. Only because of the sounds he make

"Baby" on the roof of suv easily. No gay shit and just a simple yet effective trick.

i cant really pinpoint any one in particular

i like the stilt fighting or knoxville fighting butterbean lol

the poo portapotty
horse ....juice
the croweded area football tackles
wasabi snorters
so many classics

In one of the Steve-O: Don't Try This at Home videos, I like when Wee Man grabs some lady's bare ass cheek and names the stunt Cupping the Cheek.

Bee-hive limo looks fun.

Don't even have to think about it. This is by far the funniest thing I saw on Jackass and one of the funniest things I've seen overall.

Back