Favorite Jackass stunt?

From the first movie

I'm not gonna post the vid, but I'm gonna say "Fart Mask" with Steve-O is my favorite. It was hilarious.

[Yt]d-Gea137VRU[/MEDIA]

"Is Butterbean ok?"

Lol

I should put this in my white whale search. I should look more but I just saw some shit I can't take back hunting for it.

Anyway in one of the Jackass movies, there was a scene where Steve punches a fishing hook through his cheek and jumps into the water looking for sharks.

In the commercial for the movie, it clearly showed one of the sharks swimming straight at his face with an open mouth and he clipped it with a left hook and drove it off. For whatever reason, that scene wasn't included in the movie.

It was so excessive. I always wanted to see it again, because when he gets out of the water and looks scared shitless, you don't understand his fear without seeing the punch.

Not jackass, but some of the same guys

Guy: "It's a brand new car!"
Bam: "It's a 96"

I should put this in my white whale search. I should look more but I just saw some shit I can't take back hunting for it.

Anyway in one of the Jackass movies, there was a scene where Steve punches a fishing hook through his cheek and jumps into the water looking for sharks.

In the commercial for the movie, it clearly showed one of the sharks swimming straight at his face with an open mouth and he clipped it with a left hook and drove it off. For whatever reason, that scene wasn't included in the movie.

It was so excessive. I always wanted to see it again, because when he gets out of the water and looks scared shitless, you don't understand his fear without seeing the punch.

I don't recall the commercial but I am 99% sure he kicks the shark in the movie?(a Mako i believe)

my all time favorite is when bam digs a hole in the garden to set a trap for his dad to fall in while mowing the lawn, some may find it lame i guess but i still to this day i crack up, its hilarious

my all time favorite is when bam digs a hole in the garden to set a trap for his dad to fall in while mowing the lawn, some may find it lame i guess but i still to this day i crack up, its hilarious

Upload it. I haven't seen them all.

[YT]bYHQi-hjAag[/YT]

Dude punches a fish hook through his cheek

I like the Butterbean fight and that Chinese rap from one of them CKY videos, because having rhymes that dope is a stunt in and of itself.

Even though i can't stand Bam, one of my favorite's is when they put fireworks in Phil's van as he leaves for work early in the morning.

When they rent a car, put it in a demo derby, then try to get the rental car company to cover it through their insurance.

Back