Favorite Jackass stunt?

Don't even have to think about it. This is by far the funniest thing I saw on Jackass and one of the funniest things I've seen overall.

Damn that's hilarious.

There's a ton to choose from. Bam messing with Phil was always funny, which made Viva La Bam awesome.

When they rent a car, put it in a demo derby, then try to get the rental car company to cover it through their insurance.

"I hit a dog."

Love them all but this one especially:

[YT]GQtqdks_pYA[/YT]

Probably when they kidnapped Brad Pitt in 2001 or so.

the movies are great but they really gotta bring this show back.....one of the greatest tv shows ever

The great thing about Jackass is their ability to make you laugh and gag at the same time.

This is one of my favorites.

The cup test is a classic. There's so many great ones it's hard to pick a favorite. I should rewatch the show, my buddies and I loved it in university.

Don't even have to think about it. This is by far the funniest thing I saw on Jackass and one of the funniest things I've seen overall.

The midget fights was the second thing I thought of but Id say these two are even:

[YT]Bn4k90HLDc4[/YT]

Fucking.

Awesome.

Damn that's hilarious.

There's a ton to choose from. Bam messing with Phil was always funny, which made Viva La Bam awesome.

The midget fights was the second thing I thought of

the idea itself is so funny, but it's even better because they can't keep from tripping all over each other.

the other one I fucking LOVE is when Preston Lacy dresses up like Phil and crawls into bed with Bam's mom.

Brad Pitt in a gorilla suit will always be a classic.

the one where they trick Ehren into being a terrorist, only to reverse the prank on him. Hilarious!! The beard made up of everyone's pubic hair was great!!

^^ & one of the guys had crabs too.

Back