Favorite MMA Quotes of All-Time

I'm gonna choke him out apply submission tap him out make him quit send him home

"Back in the day a ninja didn't have his girlfriend sitting in the tree waiting to kill shit."

-Nick Diaz

"Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man that tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated."

-Fedor

Anik: Fact or Fiction? Travis Browne will fight for the title in 2012.

Chael: Ha...Could you imagine? Are we live?

“I was not impressed by your performance”

As young boys matt hughes and his brother used to pound eachother behind the barn.

“Of course anderson’s rib is hurt, its inside of a coward”

I thought it was "pound" but I was like naw....it's not pound. Thats fuckin crazy.

Lol...Goldie

"Guys I want you both to count to 10 for me"

"Nate can only count to five"

{<jordan}

"Houston Alexander is for REAL"

"Being a rockstar Joe" -Goldie

"This has nothing to do with being a rockstar...Shes getting her ass kicked"

Lol

"Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of BJJ" - Goldie

"No...no he is not"- Joe

Please share your personal favorite MMA quotes of all-time. Honest quotes, funny quotes, good quotes or bad quotes are all fair game.

“Frank Mur had a horseshoe up his ass.”
-Brock Lesnar to Frank Mur

“Walking into Lyoto Machida is like walking into a wood chipper!”
Mike Goldberg on Machida-Ryan Bader fight

“It’s my one year goal - to win both titles.”
-Brandon Vera

“Don’t fear me, fear the consequences.”
-Paul Buentello

“I will knock your hair black.”
-Ken Shamrock to Tito Ortiz

"I would like to apologize...to absolutely nobody!"

I want to fuck Chuck!

"Don't fear me, fear the consequences"

"To the death Georges" B.J. Penn

Kenny Florian

frank-mir-quotes-1151940.jpg

Mir1.jpg

"Wresters need a lesson in submission and I'm just the one to teach them." -Frank Shamrock

"I'm here to release the beast." -Dan "The Beast" Severn.

Mark Coleman: "When I started, for a while I was just going on instincts. But they took head butts away so I had to learn some skills."

If they wanna strike I grapple, if they wanna grapple I strike ' Marco Huas

" A KO is an accident" - Helio

"If you put the Devil in front of me, I will fight Him!" - Hoyce

“My style is to whoop that ass!” Rampage

"Ive been working a lot on my striking and hopefully, Im gonna showcase it" - Ronin, b4 each of his Pride fights where he would shoot after 90s

"During fights, you have to do a lot of feints, you can´t always do the same ones... Except with some dudes, who are really stupid.. " - SAKUGOAT

Tim Sylvia after they told him he was banned for taking steroids ...
" I didn't take any stereos" ... thinking he was being busted for stealing car stereos.

"Lets be honest now , who would want to lose a street fight to a Canadian?!" Matt Hughes UFC 50

"Ive been fighting since he was in his dad's nut sack. (renzo on the bj penn fight)"
Henzo Gracie

"Half this game is 90% mental" - Tim Sylvia

"My weight is not enough and strength is not enough either, so I have to take the fight by mastery."
~Fedor Emelianenko

"How are you gonna boo me!? I fuckin fought my ass off! Fuck You!" - Raging Al'

It's gotta me "We’ve got a saying back home that if you’re coming on..... COME ON!" H Howard

Apart from that it was Vanderlei wanting to "f*ck Chuck"...

I think somebody on the ultimate fighter proclaimed proudly that "You got to beat them off".
"This isn't Survivor. We don't vote guys off on here (T.U.F.)
We beat them off." - Dana White

Curious fact: That was actually first said by Hughes (to GSP).

Then Hughes fought (and beat Pen) in a fight where the winner would face GSP, and GSP came into the octagon and said it back to Hughes.
It stuck because it was funny how bad GSP was at trash-talking. It was also funny because of his accent.
But the first guy who said that (between them) was actually Hughes to GSP.
It was also awkward as shit because he says "I was not eempressed by your peerformannce".
Then immediately sticks out his hand to shake Matt's hand. **
And Matt, who was just insulted, makes a weird look and shakes his hand.

** like GSP had never insulted anyone before and didn't grasp that it didn't make sense to shake hands immediately after delivering an insult.

Rampage, tuf, picking teams, with the last guy to be picked waiting.... "I'll take that sound guy over there".

It was also awkward as shit because he says "I was not eempressed by your peerformannce".
Then immediately sticks out his hand to shake Matt's hand. **
And Matt, who was just insulted, makes a weird look and shakes his hand.

** like GSP had never insulted anyone before and didn't grasp that it didn't make sense to shake hands immediately after delivering an insult.
hahahahaha Very true!
But to tell you the truth, at that time, I was just happy I got to see them (Hughes, GSP & BJ Penn) in their weird triangle, insulting each other and fighting for the belt.
Different times, where the worse "trash talk" was someone "not being impressed"....

Back