Favorite Quotes and Sayings

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Post your favorite. It could be funny, inspirational, thought-provoking, from a movie/tv show, etc.

“The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's always doing both. ” ~ James A. Michener

"You shouldn't use such strong words. They only make you look weak." - Aizen Sosuke

"I hope you're satisfied. Truly. You've successfully dashed my hopes against the craggy shores of your ignorance." - Frieza

Last edited:
"Start as you mean to go on"

Simple saying but has always stuck with me as it holds so true to life and is something most people don't follow and it's why they are not respected.

If my answers scare you then cease asking scary questions.

You believe what you act out, not what you say.

Can't get there from here.

Even the Mona Lisa is falling apart.

I've been cruising the high school all day for chicks.

"People love your work until they have to pay for it" - Unknown

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

“Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.”

-Hagakure, Yamamoto Tsunemoto

“Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.”

-Hagakure, Yamamoto Tsunemoto

I'd rather not. Thanks

I'd rather not. Thanks
the way of the warrior is not for everyone

-me

RICKY_20BOBBY_20BLACK_20PREVIEW_20FRONT-01_zpsqoamvfr9_95f39aa2-eee9-4321-a96b-4d363f8af3c7.jpeg

It is what it is, heart of a Champion

-Black Shakespeare

Everytime I hear it I feel like I can take on the world. Beautiful. <2>

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

When asked after a boxing match what he planned to do next "I plan on living.....until I'm dead" Ray Mercer

When asked after a boxing match what he planned to do next "I plan on living.....until I'm dead" Ray Mercer

Ray Mercer is a cool guy.

Got chance to meet him at Strikeforce event. He was surprised that someone recognized him at a MMA event. He was trying to start some shit with Arlovski and his crew by the service escalators.

Good times.

Ray Mercer is a cool guy.

Got chance to meet him at Strikeforce event. He was surprised that someone recognized him at a MMA event. He was trying to start some shit with Arlovski and his crew by the service escalators.

Good times.
That's cool, Thanks for the personal story. I always liked seeing Ray fight and hearing him talk. Seems like a decent guy and he has a good sense of humor and is comfortable with even making fun of himself. I once heard him say that Tommy Morrison hit him so hard to the body that it caused him to blast involuntary farts in the ring. Bert Cooper, who Joe Frazier said was the hardest natural puncher he ever trained, once fought Ray. Bert said he never hit anybody as much as he hit Ray, broke Ray's jaw which swelled up, but Mercer just took everything and then won the fight. Bert said watching Ray's face swell up and then to have him take all those hard shots and not stop was like seeing a zombie in a horror movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back