Favorite Quotes and Sayings

You know the beatles? Asking the kray s. Forgot who was

" No they know us"

We are judged by what we finish, not by what we start.

"Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they've started" - David Allen

He who begins many things finish but few. - German Proverb

"all we are is dust in the wind dude" - bill and ted's excellent adventure

If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost.

Remember that failure is an event, not a person.

The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.

You don't pay the price for success. You pay the price for failure.

You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.

If you go looking for a friend, you're going to find they're very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere.

-----------Zig Ziglar

~ Live well, it is the greatest revenge ~

I first saw this on Call of Duty as one of the phrases that comes up after you die, but it has always stuck with me.

~ Live well, it is the greatest revenge ~

I first saw this on Call of Duty as one of the phrases that comes up after you die, but it has always stuck with me.

Seinfeld joke about this was pretty funny.

JERRY: People like the idea of revenge. Have you ever heard the expression 'The best revenge is living well' I've said this, in other words it means supposedly the best way to get back at someone is just by being happy and successful in your own life. Sounds nice, doesn't really work on that Charles Bronson. kinda level. You know what I mean, those movies where his whole family gets wiped out by some street scum. You think you could go up to him, 'Charlie forget about the .357 what you need is a custom-made suit and a convertible. New carpeting, french doors, a divan. That'll show those punks.'

Back